The world turned on me....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquariax

Tipsy Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:42 pm
I don't really have "friends" except for 2 on in real life and one on gaia.I thought Monique was my friend but now that 2 new people entered our class now I've been turned against now. The three of them turned on me..during art they sit together and talk about me like I'm not there...they're like "-whisper- Andrea~!" I'm like "what~?" they're like "nothing" I'm frocking pissed on now, my mom makes fun of my dad's culture.African..okay he cheated on us but it's not like he's not sorry because of it...they keep calling him "black man I the back on a van"...=w= and she's Haitian...It's not like they're any better~!!! I cry at least everyday because of this frocking crape.I had a therapist but not because of this, I was afraid of to tell her.I'm a bit overweight and that's why Monique,Katie, and Paul are making fun of me.I don't tell my mom or anyone if fact, except my cat.He's a good listener :3 and God.My only haven it the internet...like Gaia.Because the people on here are a bit better at giving advice.Please help~! D:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:23 pm
I can relate to just the part about your "friends", actually.

If they abandon you that easily, they're not really your friends, and apparently they seem to have other priorities than giving moral support. <=_=>
When my "friends" did that, I did the same. I went through my life meeting, accepting, and rejecting others, but all the same, I usually ran into people who I thought were a bunch of arrogant jerk faces, but they turned out to be pretty awesome and were always there when I needed them.

When it comes to making friends, approach people with an open mind, and try not to push people away. Don't prejudge them based on what they say or how they act. Also, don't be afraid to speak your mind about how you feel if somebody is willing to listen.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:21 am
Jin the Shadow Wolf
I can relate to just the part about your "friends", actually.

If they abandon you that easily, they're not really your friends, and apparently they seem to have other priorities than giving moral support. <=_=>
When my "friends" did that, I did the same. I went through my life meeting, accepting, and rejecting others, but all the same, I usually ran into people who I thought were a bunch of arrogant jerk faces, but they turned out to be pretty awesome and were always there when I needed them.

When it comes to making friends, approach people with an open mind, and try not to push people away. Don't prejudge them based on what they say or how they act. Also, don't be afraid to speak your mind about how you feel if somebody is willing to listen.

I think that's really good advice Jin xD  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff