I have never had one, so I don't know
View Results

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:32 am
Twilight Scribe
K i m z y
Twilight Scribe
I've had Sebastian (my Macbook) for about five years now and I love him dearly. I prefer Macs to PCs mostly because PCs hate my guts with a burning passion and ALWAYS seem to crash when I use them for a while... God damn PCs. I prefer my Mac; it's easy to use and has everything that I need.

You name your Mac!? That is certainly interesting. xd

I will name mine Draco.

I name all of my electronics; my phone is named Berry-tan (Blackberry Torch) and my iPod is named Kanon.

You are so silly. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:53 pm
*o* I want a Mac sooo very badly. My Dell is a piece of yeah.

I <3 them. They're purdy and simple to use...perfect for the technologically impaired like me. :'D

PCs are better for gamers and computer geeks, though...
and people who don't mind shelling tons of money for virus/malware protection that Mac mostly provides for free...

But they are pricey so bleh. =[

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 pm
flauterfli
*o* I want a Mac sooo very badly. My Dell is a piece of yeah.

I <3 them. They're purdy and simple to use...perfect for the technologically impaired like me. :'D

PCs are better for gamers and computer geeks, though...
and people who don't mind shelling tons of money for virus/malware protection that Mac mostly provides for free...

But they are pricey so bleh. =[

Macs are expensive, but have you ever looked at refurbished macs from the Apple website. I think my first two macs were refurbished (one definitely was, but the first one was a gift from my parents so I'm not quite sure) and I saved around 38%. It comes with the same exact warranty that a brand new macbook comes from, and I can speak from experience that they're just as good as a new one. My current macbook is brand new after having the problems I mentioned earlier in the thread, and there is no difference in quality between refurbs and new. =3

It's definitely a worthwhile, cheaper alternative.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:30 pm
Mixed reviews on the Mac.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Shugo-Alice

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:55 am
I was an anti Mac for several years (my best friend can testify, I can't count how many heated debates we had on this subject) but now after owning one for a year I've found myself leaning towards the pro side.

I love how fast it boots up and how quickly I can download media. Browsing through applications is a snap and the graphics are quite nice. It rarely overheats and it can run most programs. I do miss playing LOTRO on my old comp, but I can easily fix that by putting both windows and OS on my mac. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:33 pm
My friends and I generally name our electronics... my hubs named his iPhone WarMachine, and the new one (work phone) IronMan. My computer is just "macbaby"/compy, but friends have Axel (computer), Roxas (iPod), or any other 'fandom' related name.

My car was Bento (like the Japanese lunch box - it won in a vote) and my hubby's new car (when Bento was retired) is Faust (it's a Jetta, so a German name fits).

K i m z y
Twilight Scribe
K i m z y
Twilight Scribe
I've had Sebastian (my Macbook) for about five years now and I love him dearly. I prefer Macs to PCs mostly because PCs hate my guts with a burning passion and ALWAYS seem to crash when I use them for a while... God damn PCs. I prefer my Mac; it's easy to use and has everything that I need.

You name your Mac!? That is certainly interesting. xd

I will name mine Draco.

I name all of my electronics; my phone is named Berry-tan (Blackberry Torch) and my iPod is named Kanon.

You are so silly. xd

Eleryth

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Signature Look 250

xsophbunny

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:50 pm
I've never had a Mac, but I've used it before in my photography class. To be honest, I think they are confusing to use. As much as I like the photo booth there, I can't understand how to use the undo button or copy & paste. (x  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:22 pm
I've got one, a MacBook pro 17 inch ^^, it's a must at my school --> digital art, film, 3D,... biggrin  

Angel Essayez

Adventuring Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:17 pm
Do you realize all I've been through?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

••• I don't have a Mac but I know how to use them.
          My computer arts class uses them, they're okay I guess.
          I prefer my HP better though. :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course you don't, fool.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:51 pm
I have one, and I love it! >u< I'm also getting my mom's 3G iPhone when she decides gets the new 4G. Apple products are just easy to use for a not-computer-smart person like me.  

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas