Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
First kiss? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold!
  Gimme!
View Results

Juxtaposedjoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 pm
DeathStarXII
Juxtaposedjoker
Kindergarten with my first boyfriend. This was before I understood what the hell sexuality was let alone that I was a lesbian. His name was Justin and he was adorable. We had a lot of fun. He showed me what the boys bathroom looked like. lol

First kiss with tongue? 13. With a boy because I wasn't out yet. It was terrible. He tried to eat my face.

First kiss I liked but not my first with a woman. With my first fiancee, a woman, at 17.

lol Glad it was good? And congrats to you and your fiancee! biggrin

lol thanks but she was my 'first' fiance. On my second one now and this time I went for way less psycho. ^_^ And yes, her kisses are better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 pm
the first one i could remember was with this indian boy who had a huge crush on me in grade 1. i remember i was playing in the sandbox under the slide by myself, and salman (the boy rofl) comes up to me and is like "I LIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU" /rapes mouth/ and i was like "AURGH WHAT THE EW, COOTIES" /cries/ and ran away towards my brothers who ran after him to beat him up.
lol

fortunately he got away.

the second unofficial one was a dare set out by my friends who loudly exclaimed that i was to either kiss my bestfriend or take 4 shots of vodka, and because i don't drink (********) i had to kiss my bestfriend. ew. sad she was so piss drunk, ohgodew. i still tease her about it though.
lol

my official first kiss?...
one day, one day.
cool

eat more happy

Friendly Elocutionist

8,525 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:19 pm
Juxtaposedjoker
DeathStarXII
Juxtaposedjoker
Kindergarten with my first boyfriend. This was before I understood what the hell sexuality was let alone that I was a lesbian. His name was Justin and he was adorable. We had a lot of fun. He showed me what the boys bathroom looked like. lol

First kiss with tongue? 13. With a boy because I wasn't out yet. It was terrible. He tried to eat my face.

First kiss I liked but not my first with a woman. With my first fiancee, a woman, at 17.

lol Glad it was good? And congrats to you and your fiancee! biggrin

lol thanks but she was my 'first' fiance. On my second one now and this time I went for way less psycho. ^_^ And yes, her kisses are better.

Lol yeah, no psycho is better. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:23 pm
eat more happy
the first one i could remember was with this indian boy who had a huge crush on me in grade 1. i remember i was playing in the sandbox under the slide by myself, and salman (the boy rofl) comes up to me and is like "I LIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU" /rapes mouth/ and i was like "AURGH WHAT THE EW, COOTIES" /cries/ and ran away towards my brothers who ran after him to beat him up.
lol

fortunately he got away.

the second unofficial one was a dare set out by my friends who loudly exclaimed that i was to either kiss my bestfriend or take 4 shots of vodka, and because i don't drink (********) i had to kiss my bestfriend. ew. sad she was so piss drunk, ohgodew. i still tease her about it though.
lol

my official first kiss?...
one day, one day.
cool

I'm sure you're looking forward to it. :]

And lol. Drunken experiences are always a fun thing to remember (or not remember?)  

BleedingInkXIII

wllz

Invisible Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:12 pm
my first kiss was my ex girlfriend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 pm
Mine was with my ex gf on my best friend's brother's bed. whee  

Le recepteur

Aristocratic Views

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:35 pm
I haven't had mine yet....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:56 am
A guy smile

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100

georgestclaire

Romantic Fairy

10,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:59 am
I didn't figure out I was gay until right before I started dating my current s/o and I'm super glad because I had never dated or kissed anyone before that. So I'm 20 and my first kiss wasn't until last year haha. We only get to see eachother once a year at an anime con because they live far away and it took until we were dating for over a year for me to get up the courage and it was right before we had to say goodbye. My s/o talks big but is actually a big softie and when after I kissed them they curled up into a ball for a few minutes. We kissed a few more times before they had to go and it was wonderful ahhhh! I hate that I have to wait so long to do it again but it's worth it we've been dating 2 years and I really really love them!  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff