View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:01 pm
Feeling her eyes widen she looked to him. He knew Toji was there and knew she liked him?! And yet he still hugged her in front of him?! Slapping him across his face she then shoved him looking up to him."Why..?! Why would you do that?! You bakka!!!!"Yelled her voice before she shoved him again her eyes burning. Turning away from him a bit she shook her head. She had always wanted Toji, she loved him. Since middle school.. And this was all because of Kairi?! Turning around she looked at him tears spilling over."Don't come near me.. This is all your fault.."Muttered her voice coldly before she walked off her fists clenched. She could not believe him at all. He was the absolute worst!

She had enough of this, she was going to break up with Toji. He didn't even treat her like a girlfriend. Leaving a note at his desk to meet her behind the school yard she stood leaning against a wall. Peering to the side she didn't know what Momo liked about him. But it was obvious she had such a bad taste in style as well as boys.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 pm
Kairi walked out of the school and got home

Toji went to Sae  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:18 pm
Going back to the pool she slipped off her clothing in the lockerroom once more. Placing on her swim suite she wrapped her towel around her body. Kairi.. She missed him already.. Shaking her head she walked out diving into the pool just allowing herself to float.

Looking up to him once he walked up she then looked to the side. Crossing her arms over her chest she then shook her head."I don't think this is working out.."Muttered her voice viciously before she glared to the side. She didn't want him anymore.. He wasn't as great as Momo said he was.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:22 pm
"Okay lets break up since i don't like this anyway"he said and walked to the corner  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:52 pm
Feeling her jaw drop at his words. She then glared to him almost ready to smack him. But instead she walked off ignoring him.

Floating she looked to the sky wondering what had happened to her. She didn't know why she had been so mean to Kairi. She couldn't blame him for his feelings. But she could acknowledge them and get over Toji.. But in the end she was using him. Sighing deeply she shook her head before swimming underneath the water trying to clear her head.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff