Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I'm lucky there are a lot of sane people here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FeenixPhyre18

Tipsy Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:23 am
LithiumXwolf
signed, and proud of it.

.....now if only i could get my school to allow a GSA chapter TwT

.....stupid Alabama/Bible Belt homophobes.....

...yeah..I live in Mississippi so same here..I couldn't even get my principal to make those boys stop when they were being so mean to my best friend, he ended up dropping out of school..Southern hospitality my a**..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:03 pm
FeenixPhyre18
LithiumXwolf
signed, and proud of it.

.....now if only i could get my school to allow a GSA chapter TwT

.....stupid Alabama/Bible Belt homophobes.....

...yeah..I live in Mississippi so same here..I couldn't even get my principal to make those boys stop when they were being so mean to my best friend, he ended up dropping out of school..Southern hospitality my a**..

yeah. the principal here said it was my freind's fault that he opened up his locker and 30 playboys fell out. and he got in trouble for it!!!
the stupid football team even wote their names in the back of the books, and the didnt get a word said to them!

the south can *pardon my french* go to hell.  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:36 pm
Signed it too!!

His ignorance, lack of reason, and refusal to open-mindedness is too appalling for words. I really hope someone straightens him out like a piece of wire because he lies like a priceless persian rug on a rich man's floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:50 pm
Yeah, I think it'd be better to sign it with your zip code. But I signed it any way.  

Eleiza0250

Shy Genius

12,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100

Athlaxi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:40 pm
Wow, a lot of people replied when I was gone, haha! Thanks for your support, you guys. This is why I love this guild. <3

@Lyrical--Wolf: If you're a friend of Abby's, then yes, I do believe we are acquainted. biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:46 am
I've had my share of kisses, but I've never really considered anyone of them to be my very first true love kiss. I guess because I had not met the right man for me, that is until last year in July.I met this awesome guy on myspace, he's from Fl. Anyways we got to know each other, and then started a long distance relationship.I mean really long distance relationship, seeing as how I live in California, and he in Florida.lol Anyways to make the long story short, it was July 30th, 2010 at 2:45 that he arrived and I met him in person. I recall my 2 best friends driving me to the airport to pick him up. During the ride to the airport I was calm and collected, and well for the long wait at the airport as well.Until he texted me that the plane had landed already, omg I couldn't believe it, I became such a nervous wreck! A lot of thought ran through my head. "Would he like me in person, would I like him, was I what he expected, and so on." Anyways, my two best friends decided to go get him and have me wait with my baby brother in the lobby, so I did. Omg the first time I looked at him as he walked downstairs at the airport, I felt ultra excited, I melted when he smiled at me, and I'll never forget it. lol. Anyways he didn't kiss right there and then, he waited until we were walking to the car and then kissed me. It was amazing, I can truely say that it was one of those kisses that make your leg just pop up. lol. We were both so nervous, but it was amazing. When he kissed me I could feel his true intentions, and now here we are almost a year later living together.  

Miranda60

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

eat more happy

Friendly Elocutionist

8,525 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:11 pm
This man is an ignorant individual who fears what is unknown to him. He just committed social suicide, and is continuing to dig himself in a hole.
lol

Gosh, I love people. They're so entertaining.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:28 pm
That's nice of him heart

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff