Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
It's been about month since I last posted, so update.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Majestaetisch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 pm
xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

This is going to be a long post, with pictures!
Anyways, I remember posting here in February about my prom dress, asking for advice, well none of that happened, I went to prom, but I did something different, I have photos like a few people asked, but I will get to that.

Anyways, I will now explain why I haven't been here for a while.
Last time I was here, I was engaged and happily in love.
Well, as of February 12th, we broke up. After 13 months of dating. That put me in an absence for like 2 weeks.

Anyways, from there.
Things have changed with me.

I had prom, got a new piercing, got my ears stretched, bleached my hair, and so much more.
I'm even finally getting out after almost 2 months single, and I finally think I'm steady enough for another relationship.

So I guess I'll go into details.

For new piercings, I got my tongue pierced March 1st. Was pretty exciting. I love it.

Then for prom.
Prom was fun, for the most part. Towards the end, it really sucked. They played my ex's and I song, so I bawled.
Post prom, sucked. My entire group, my date and the rest of the group ditched me, but because of that, I met a really awesome boy out of it.
I'll post photos of the night down below.

I got my ears stretched to a size 10 this past saturday, so that's pretty cool.

Then just yesterday, I finally got around to bleaching my hair. After dying my hair black all the time, I decided to try something new. It's pretty cool look, I'll also post photos.

Okay so, photos.

I'll start with prom:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Alright, I think now I'll post photos of my hair, before and after pictures!

before: 1 2 3 4
After: 1 2 3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:54 pm
I loved your dress, I think your looked the nicest out of the dresses in your photos. Sucks to hear you had a bad ending to the night though, those kind of nights are supposed to be fun ):
You wear blonde well (:  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas