True Love and Demons

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:37 pm
my biggest dream is to become an author. so i wanted to get started soon. the first book i want to write is called True Love and Demons the book is about a girl who falls in love with a boy who is really a demon trying to take her soul to hell. i would like it if you could give me some ideas because the only thing i know for sure is that the main girl is named Maria sweatdrop plz submit ideas.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:47 pm
Here's an idea, if you like it.

The girl could start liking the demon boy sometime in the story, then accidentally discover that he is a demon.  

LordFirewall

Feral Shade

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 am
blackrosedarkness
my biggest dream is to become an author. so i wanted to get started soon. the first book i want to write is called True Love and Demons the book is about a girl who falls in love with a boy who is really a demon trying to take her soul to hell. i would like it if you could give me some ideas because the only thing i know for sure is that the main girl is named Maria sweatdrop plz submit ideas.....

i figured its about time i start posting parts of the story now that ive started writing it. so here goes nothing.

Prologue
All I ever wanted was to be in love. I never thought it would go this far. I went from being madly in love, to fighting for my own life. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I was just a regular girl. Maria Anne Venus. I always thought it was ironic that my last name was Venus, yet I could never fall in love. No matter how hard I looked, I just couldn't find a boy that liked me. It's not like I was ugly or anything, I was actually considered beautiful. (according to my bff Kelsi) I just had a problem with talking to boys, I was probably the shyest person in the world.
I thought it was hopeless, I would never get to fall in love, until he showed up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:13 pm
blackrosedarkness

Sorry, I'd love to help, just not with that, because I have quite a few friends that are demons, and find the stereotypes about them being evil quite insulting. If there's something else you want to write though, please let me know, since I would also love to be an author. Also, please don't freak out or take that in thewrong way. I wasn't trying to be mean, it just gets a little annoying.  

DarkSnowDance

Shy Shapeshifter

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:46 pm
Maybe she uses a spell to create the perfect boy but he turns out to be a demon?

Maybe she's actually a Necromancer and the soul put into the body was a demon raised from Hell?

Literature & Writing Subforum [[Submit your writing and Reading list!]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games