Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Which is better? Single or IAR? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eat more happy

Friendly Elocutionist

8,525 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 pm
I went 19yrs being single, with just a few dates every now and then. Now it's been 6months and counting that I've been in this wonderful relationship. I could honestly do either one, but I'd much like to spend my time committing to my beautiful girlfriend unless time and fate decide otherwise.

Regardless of the time I get to have with her (be it a day or a lifetime), I've come to realize that being in a relationship with the right person (or what you may perceive as right) is beautiful.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:04 am
eat more happy
I went 19yrs being single, with just a few dates every now and then. Now it's been 6months and counting that I've been in this wonderful relationship. I could honestly do either one, but I'd much like to spend my time committing to my beautiful girlfriend unless time and fate decide otherwise.

Regardless of the time I get to have with her (be it a day or a lifetime), I've come to realize that being in a relationship with the right person (or what you may perceive as right) is beautiful.

Agreed, I spent most of my life single, but I haven't been this happy since I started dating my boyfriend in forever.  

Ayame_Rikimayu

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:21 am
Single is good. smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:34 pm
My last relationship was when I was... 15 or 16.
Only lasted maybe 3 - 4 months due to me not putting effort into seeing him.

Then when I was... 17? 18? I had a crush on this guy.
Like, my heart would race and I would get playfully violent with him.
Didn't go so well, because after a week of "being together" I saw him with this other girl.
I got mad, he was also upset about something, we avoided each other until the end of the school year.

Since then, however, my mind has been whirling and gears turning.
Just going back to the times I was most happiest (or as happy as I could be, given I show little emotion aha).
Along the way, sometime between ages 16 and 19, I came to realise I didn't really like guys, at least not until I got to know them.

But long story short, since 10th grade I have always thought being single was better.
I didn't have to make effort to see anyone, or have my parents worry about me doing something stupid like my sister did.
But now, as I think about finding a girl who likes gaming and baking and other things... I kind of want that.
To do things I want to do with someone I genuinely like and not to worry about being weird or some s**t.
That and the surprise from my family will be glorious.

Too bad no one would have the patience with me, aha...

switcharoo we can too

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

S St Stutters

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:51 am
Hard to say. Depends on the person and condition... too complicated. Single.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff