Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
random roleplay peeps? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:56 pm
Kino nodded sadly. "I dont want to go back, but I don't think I have much choice... who knows if ill get to see you if I leave... each minute in heaven can be 10 years from now.." kino said. Katiana looked at her then dialed a number on her phone. " yes, I have one wish... may my sister stay on earth in place of me? ...yes.. I understand... she will do her job down here with limited powers... thank you god." Katiana got off the phone smiled. " you don't have to leave kino.. " she smiled at her. Rein sighed. "You may kiss the bride." He said. Kino looked at artemis. "In guessing I can be with you forever then." She smiled. 2 earings appeared on both kinos ears. Keeping some of her powers locked into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:00 pm
heheld he tightly "good i didnt wanna lose you" ((now i have no clue what else to put))  

darbear94

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:46 pm
[AWW YOU IGNORED ME gonk ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:16 pm
(Lol ur character is being stalked by rein. But I can't say it until u pop up somewhere.) Kino smiled and kissed artemis. "I'm here to make you happy after all." She said.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

darbear94

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:08 pm
"good" artemis smiled and kissed her back "so that girl was freaking unneeded i dotn see why she threw rocks at us"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 pm
Kino shrugged. " she cares about her surroundings." She said.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

darbear94

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 pm
"i guess but she didnt have to be so rude its uncivilized"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:37 am
Kino giggled then her eyes closed and she fel asleep. Katiana sighed. "Its about time she got warn out."  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:52 am
[Haha...okay then razz ]

Myra took a glanced back at the couple as she walked away. "Ugh...my god they need to get a room." She muttered to herself. Myra turned and started walking down the sandy path that lead to the beach. When she was there, she kicked off her sandals and threw down her bag. Myra reached into her bag and pulled out a big towel. Setting it on the ground gently, she then turned and stabbed her parasol onto the ground for some shade. She the laid on the towel, looking out towards the water.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff