I told you.
Now stay with me.
I will control you.
For you are my puppet.
And I will name you
Emanuel.

User Image

Now, our story.

Emanuel, is a puppet. Constructed by a man who's fantasized about a certain boy all his life, named [ X ]. [ X ] has been a puppet maker for a while. Making small ones, big ones, all sorts. But that was until he was older, getting to know how to make more advanced puppets. Like, ones that can walk and talk, and think for themselves. But they obviously have an off an on button, or else what would be the fun in having your puppet being on all the time? So, he decided to make, a puppet named, Emanuel. One of his firsts. Emanuel is purely based on fantasies of all the guys he would love to date or do anything more with. He makes the puppet understand emotions, except for, he can't necessarily feel emotions. Just understand them. Now wondering, what else he could do with the puppet, he decides to finally put in the last piece of the puzzle, and the boy comes to life. Oh how exciting isn't it? I think it is anyways. Oh, [ X ] will too. Just, will his plan go as wanted, or screw up and his fantasies will forever be locked up in his mind.

Together Forever, or Forever Hidden? You decide.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 am
R u l e s

- Use OOC's when you want to make a note or inform the other role player of what is happening.

- Be literate, meaning, write like you were writing a book. Write as much as you can and add some more. Make sure your writing is long and is well written. Do the best that you can for length.

- I love details, the more you add the more I can add back.

- Be as realistic as you can be. Your emotions, feelings, and thoughts have to be realistic, not always known but understandable for others to relate to.

- Send Character sheet through a P.M. DON'T POST IT ON HERE

- Design your character sheet and make it either match your character or your own personality. Thanks smile

What I look like: [ image ]
What Is my name: [ name ]
How old I am: [ age ]
I tend to go after: [ what I like ]
I tend to avoid: [ what I hate ]
I tend to be: Seme / Uke [ better be a seme! I do not want an UKE at all.]
How I tend to act in front of people... [ Personality ]

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:41 am
User Image

What Is my name: Emanuel
How old I am: 17
I tend to go after:
+ Music
+ Drawing
+ Movies
+ Eyes
+ Personalities
+ His puppet master
I tend to avoid:
+ Hot things
+ Being Hit
+ Sad People
+ Potatoes
I tend to be: Uke
How I tend to act in front of people... My personality is though of a dream boy. I am quite open for who I am, for I am not ashamed. My creator built me with a perfect status. I am calm, listening to music is something I do on a daily basis also, to keep my mind at ease. I am smart, no want to brag, but I was made that way. I help often with homework, and to find out how to create things myself, like creating a small machine that can send letters to those who are related to my master. Definitely open minded and a muse. I let anything come to my mind, at any time. But one thing I don't have. Is love. I have a clue how it works, just I cannot feel it whatsoever. Nor other emotions. Hurt. And so on.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

What is my name: Hitsu-sama
How old I am: Just turned 22
I tend to go after:
˟ Music
˟ Sweets
˟ Making "toys" (Puppets)
˟ The Cold
˟ Manga/Anime
˟ Scarfs
˟ His Puppet
I tend to avoid:
˟ Abusive people
˟ Homophobic's
˟ His family
˟ The Smell Of Gasoline
˟ Broken Parts
˟ His Past
I tend to be: Seme
How I tend to act in front of people... I at a young age knew that I was different from other little boys. I tend to not talk about my past. It pains me to think about my family. They casted me out at the age of 16. I've been in love with puppets all my life. I want to build more... But it hurts. I am highly intelligent. I am open to people, but they seem not to be open to me. I work for a high paying company, that helped pay for the building of my "puppet". They call me a "maker", but I simply built him for I craved someone/something to hold in my grasp. Now my only wish... is that my puppet could understand my love for him...

Bells Belau

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Legitly Cereal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

Sitting on the counter, was Emanuel. Waiting patiently and lifelessly to become alive. He can't feel anything at this moment, he's completely immune to everything. Just that one piece to go into Emanuel's body would bring him to life. His hair would shine and glisten,and his eyes would be stiff and dark. His jacket, was a realistic jacket though, and so were his dark denim jeans. The jacket was a perfect fit on the boy, making him look real almost. And the jeans, made him look his proper age that he was built to be. 17. When he would come to life he will see all the things the world brings, and the mishaps that often happen. And plus, to add on, his master. Hitsu.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

Hitsu walked in, yawning into his right hand, as he held the card for his Emanuel, in his left one. He had just woken up, so his normally well groomed, black, hair was all messy, and he was still wearing his blue nerdy looking pj's, that had little stars on them. He also was wearing slippers, which he scooted his body over in them.
"Time to wake up my little Emanuel~"
He purred this, as he softly smiled at the limp puppet that sat on the counter waiting for him. Hitsu's dark brown eyes seemed to glisten, as he inserted the card into his puppet's back. He then waited for his lovely Emanuel to "waken".

Bells Belau

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Legitly Cereal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image

Emanuel's eyes opened in a click, and a small beep sound was heard from inside of his puppet body. His eyes fluttered a bit like a realistic human, and he stared at his master. "Hello Hitsu-Sama. What do we have today? Do you want me to make food for you again?" He said, his boring face staying still, but that boring face was always ever so charming. He jumped off the counter, his hair flowing up when in the air, and when going to it fell perfectly to his sides, every inch of his hair perfectly back into place. His height was nearly shorter then Hitsu, ofcourse.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image

Hitsu smiled softly again. Loveing the fact that Emanuel was his utmost most amazing creation.
"Yes, you may cook me food, Emanuel. And also, I have plans on take you out later today... mnnn."
He softly stroke his puppet's perfect cheek, with his right hand. Not minding the fact that his skin was cold and plastic, and that he could not feel his hand. He was simply happy with being able to talk to him, and touch his gorgeous face.

Bells Belau

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Legitly Cereal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

Emanuel nodded and kept his bored face. He brought himself to the kitchen, when the man was done stroking his cheek, then called back, looking back at Hitsu slightly from the kitchen. "What would you like to eat, Hitsu-Sama?" He said, wondering the mood that Hitsu was in right now. So many possibilities of what it could possibly be. He looked down at the counter and then bent down to get his apron and put it on. It was a dark blue, plad pattern on it, apron.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

Hitsu thought to himself. Thinking about what he actually wanted for a meal.
"Um... can you make me an omelet? With cheese and ham?"
He smiled, because he hadn't had that in a long time. And knowing that Emanuel could cook anything that he asked for, it would be a very nice meal. He sat down in the living room, on his black couch, then turned on his flat screen t.v., flipping through channels, till he came upon an Anime that he enjoyed.

Bells Belau

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items