so did u get him to notice u  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 am
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

Yeah that would "so".....not work. We r sorta kinda friends now but he wouldn't notice if I put a big fat 'I love u A*****' sign on my forehead!

so try talking to him by getting ur friends to hang out together it might work.....thats what i did

Maby, but then there is this other guy that is so sweet to me n always nice to me but we r such great friends that I wouldn't risk it n it's just complicated........ sweatdrop

i totally knw what u mean but sometimes its good and other times not so much....

Lol.....well yeah so u understand... biggrin

Ya i totally understand

hey! i was just reading it... umm how are you if i may ask? how are things going now?  

twinkle caramel candy

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Not-so-basic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:10 pm
Acualy it's one of my other friends who asked me, but he keeps telling me he lovs me and i'm pretty sure I only like him so yeah.......got any advice I dont want to break his heart....... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:14 pm
Fariy Grrl
Acualy it's one of my other friends who asked me, but he keeps telling me he lovs me and i'm pretty sure I only like him so yeah.......got any advice I dont want to break his heart....... sweatdrop

u could tell him u like him but u just want to be friends and that maybe in the future u guys can try it out...  

dragonisia

Not-so-basic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:27 pm
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

u could tell him u like him but u just want to be friends and that maybe in the future u guys can try it out...

Maby but i'm gonna hav to wait till school starts again....o well thanks anyway blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:31 pm
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

Maby but i'm gonna hav to wait till school starts again....o well thanks anyway blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

ya no problema...lol biggrin  

dragonisia

Not-so-basic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:25 pm
I broke up with him I had to i had no other choice crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:31 pm
Fariy Grrl
I broke up with him I had to i had no other choice crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

aww im srry  

dragonisia

Not-so-basic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 pm
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

aww im srry

Thanx but it still hurts so much since he was so nice but he doesn't know how to treat girls yet considering that I was his first girlfriend  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:58 pm
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

aww im srry

Thanx but it still hurts so much since he was so nice but he doesn't know how to treat girls yet considering that I was his first girlfriend

oh that kind of makes things harder  

dragonisia

Not-so-basic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:23 pm
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

aww im srry

yea.......  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:42 pm
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

aww im srry

yea.......

i hope everything turns out ok for u  

dragonisia

lilac wanda 28

Liberal Genius

10,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:56 am
so I'm not the only one who feels like this then........
I love the poem smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:53 pm
both of you wrote really good poems. And back in highschool, I had this guy that I thought I was in love with. I was just a confused kid though. We were great friends and all but that's it. But sadly, I messed things up somehow between us. I became depressed and just stopped talking to not only him, but my other friends as well.  

Melody Trinity Ann

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
11. ✿ - - - Poems And Writing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers