100 Days with Mr. Arrogant [1x1] [org x rainbow] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:25 pm
Syria sighed furiously then stood up. Fine then, I'm out of here. She told him. Didn't matter, she didn't even want to do this to begin with. She then stated to walk awy from the table and headed towards the door. Opening thhe door, she didn't look back at Blac as she got further and further away from the builing she just left.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:30 pm
Blanc just watched the girl go and he smirked as he leaned back against his chair and took a sip from his drink.
"That girl must be really stupid to let a prize like you get away" a voice said from behind Blanc and he turned around to see one of his weekly "girlfriends".
"Get out of here" Blanc growled and averted his gaze from hers.
"That's no way to treat an 'old friend'." The woman sat down and reached over to take Blanc's hand and stroke it, in which he pulled away "I thought I made it clear that we had nothing to begin with."
The woman made a light 'hmph', then gave a smug look "So do you actually like your blind date?"
"Hell no. The chick's stubborn as-" Of course, he had to stop himself to avoid any unnecessary foul language.
"I see. Then why don't we-"
"We" Blanc firmly said standing up "Aren't doing anything. I'm going."
The woman stared at Blanc, dumbstruck as he exited and to his car at the parking lot.

Driving, he couldn't help but think about the girl as his blind date. She wasn't exactly ugly, in fact, she was actually very attractive. But she was incredibly bland. Maybe with a few make-up here and there, after all, he was an heir to a cosmetics company and all....
"Ah crap, what the hell am I thinking?" he muttered to himself. After stopping for a red light, he noticed the same clashing fashion the girl was wearing. Taking a double take, he pulled next to her and cruised by slowly, rolling down the window "I think we got off on the wrong foot" he called out to her from the car "Do you need a ride?"

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:49 pm
Syria was walking trying to calm down when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and saw Blac. She narrowed her eyes at him coldly. No, I am perfectly fine walking. She told him then continued to walk, ignoring him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:35 pm
Blanc continued to follow after the girl until he stopped at a parking meter and he got out, put a few coins in and followed after her "All right then, we'll do it your way."

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:03 pm
Syria raised an eybrow at him. Why are you walking with me? I thouht you didn't want me around you. She told him harshly. She did not want to be around this guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:38 pm
"Now when did I say that?" Blanc chuckled at her harsh tone towards him. "I just wanted to apologize for earlier. If we're going to be doing this thing for the next hundred days, then at least make it without so much negative energy."

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:58 pm
Syria stopped and sighed then turned to him, looking at him straight in the eyes. Alright then, appologize. She told him calmly. What was weird, is that they didn't even know eachothers names. The sun was gently caressing Syria's pale face which made her slightly glow as she waited fo Blanc to Appologize.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:33 pm
Blanc nearly froze up for a moment, captivated by her temporary natural beauty with the way the sun shone onto her before he turned and looked away "C-crap, what am I thinking?" he thought to himself again as he managed to look at her through the corner of his eyes, since he felt he couldn't look at her straight on "Sorry" he muttered. "S**t, why am I losing my cool now?! I do this all the time with other women, why is it so hard with her?!"

[Uh-oh! Looks like Blanc's got the case of Just-fallen-for-Syria Syndrome! There's no doubt about it, and he's got it bad! x3 That needs to be cured! <3 ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:51 pm
Syria grinned, feeling achived. Thank you for the appology. She said then stated to walk again, not making any sound though. She coninud to grin.

((Uh oh! And it doesn't need to be cured. KEEP THE SYNDROME! :3 Or maybe mke it worse.. Hmm.. >.>))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:53 pm
Blanc stared after in disbelief for a few seconds before realizing what he had just done. "Did.....Did I just apologize?! That means.....I lost?! I never say sorry, never! Why the hell would I say it to her? Could it be-" Blanc shook his head from the thought. He'd vowed that he'd never fall in in love again. Not after what happened with-.
"Hey, you!" Blanc called after the girl, catching her by the wrist out of hapbit "I didn't get your name. I don't want to keep calling you 'you', unless you want me to."

[Hmm.....it might even be....INCURABLE. Lol. And it gets worse over time xD]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:06 pm
Syria shook her head then pulled hr wrist out of his grip. My name is Syria. Oh and if you touch me again, I will punch you in the Face. She threatened coldly. At least she was honest.

((Uh oh.. Poor Blanc. Serves him right.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 pm
organizationXV
Blanc stared after in disbelief for a few seconds before realizing what he had just done. "Did.....Did I just apologize?! That means.....I lost?! I never say sorry, never! Why the hell would I say it to her? Could it be-" Blanc shook his head from the thought. He'd vowed that he'd never fall in in love again. Not after what happened with-.
"Hey, you!" Blanc called after the girl, catching her by the wrist out of hapbit "I didn't get your name. I don't want to keep calling you 'you', unless you want me to."

[Hmm.....it might even be....INCURABLE. Lol. And it gets worse over time xD]

~bump~  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items