Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
~Entities: The Spirits Within~ (It Begins...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:42 pm
Lulu wanted to ask Grace about her car, "So what happened with-" but she was interrupted by Zareth.
Lulue saw him holding the fox cub and she walked over to observed it, "No way! that's impossible, are you sure it's the same fox? Maybe the fox years ago had cubs are something." When Zareth asked Lulu to go get his sketchbook, she walked over to his saddle bag and opened and got out his sketchbook. She was very confused. How could the same fox from over 5 years ago still be alive. Normally foxes live to be two to three years. Maybe it was once of those rare foxes that could live to 10? She was still confused on how it could be the same one, it didn't grow at all. Maybe it had a growth abnormality. Lulu walked back over with the sketchbook handing the Sketchbook to Zareth while looking at the fox.
"Here"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:45 pm
As he shows the sketch to everyone, Zareth explains why the fox is still alive. "Truth is I've taking walks in the forest around this area since My parents left. It's very relaxing out there. Most of the time, this little guy, walks with me. Sometimes he even walks with me all th way to my apartments."
Zareth sets the fox down, then pulls out a can of tuna. "This is one of his favorites." He sets the can on the ground and lets the fox eat. "I always carry a can with me incase I decide to take a stroll in the forests. I know he's still a wild animal, but he's not big enough to hurt me, and He's the only animal that I've had this much contact with because my parents didn't want to aggrevate my athsma."

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:06 pm
As everyone socializes, Josh moves towards the fire. He nods to Drake and takes a seat. Already the sun has dipped low enough to see the stars twinkling in the distance. As he sits down, Josh's eyes move up to check out the sky. He grins as he identifies the Big and Little Dippers, when he notices something out of the corner of his eye.
"Guys! It's starting! Look!"
He sits up and points off to the west sky, pointing to the moving objects in the distant sky. The meteor shower they'd wanted to see tonight has begun.

He sits back and grins with satisfaction. This is what life's about. Sharing this kind of experience with the people you love.
Hey! There's food here! Why haven't I grabbed a plate yet?!
Truth is, he hasn't eaten all day, and he's pretty hungry. He had planned on picking at what he and Flannery had cooked while cooking it, but she'd put a stop to that. He had then intended on grabbing a bit on the way to the park, but due to unforseen circumstances, he didn't ride with the food. Looking around, he pushes himself up to go grab a plate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:59 pm
Drake jumped, shocked by Josh's sudden shout about the shower starting, and sat up, stretching. He had sat back, quietly waiting for everyone to arrive and must have dozed off.
He looked around, seeing that Josh and Grace had arrived, and yawned. How long had he slept? Couldn't have been long...

Standing up, he strolled over and gave Josh a pat on the back. "Good to see you made it. We were all starting to get worried about you guys." He said, a slight smile on his face as he moved on the rest of his friends.

The only thing that could make him happier was if Crystal was there with them...

---------------------

Elian leaned against the safety fence at the baseball triangle, waiting on everyone to be staring at the sky before he began his 'trap'. He smiled to himself, happy about his own brilliance.  

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:32 pm
As the little fox finished the tuna, Zareth picked him up. Zareth was watching the sky, in awe of the spectacle he was seeing. He had only seen a meteor shower once. The bright specks of light shooting across the sky were a wonder of the universe.

"I was too young to even try to remember the last time I saw a meteor shower...", He mumbled to himself, but loud enough to be heard.

As he watched the sky, he stroked the little fox's odd fur. The meteor shower and the fox, both were great wonders to him. Had he not befriended this little fox he may have never would have been able to get stronger, because he never would have walked in the forests around town. And had the meteor shower not happened on this day, the fifth year since he had become friends with eveyone here this day wouldn't have been as amazing.
Staring at the sky, zareth, the fox in his arms sits down in the grass under one of the nearby trees, crossing his legs as he does so. "Today is an awesome day to be us." he says to eveyone, as he sits.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:24 pm
Lulu sat down in the grass after getting a hot dog and some chips looking up at the sky. She looked at the meteor shower. She was glad to be seeing this with her friends but for some reason she didn't find the meteor shower as exciting like her friends did. She felt more nostalgic. She only saw the meteor shower once before in her life, it was one of her last happy memories with her dad. She was happy, yet at the same time remembering this made her depress. It made her wondered why her dad left. Why didn't he ever come back? Where did he go? Did he really forget about her and her mom? Thoughts she once gave up on are now returning to her. She suddenly lost her appetite and just put her plate down beside her and continued to look at the stars.  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:07 am
Grace finished a plate and felt a bit better after having eaten. As the meteor shower started, she walked up and sat next to Lulu, giving her a hug. She knew just enough about her situation to do that much and their friendship was a very supportive one. They all had their problems but at least the whole group could be here sharing this moment together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:06 pm
As Zareth watched watched the meteor shower he was beginning to think of the first time he had seen one. It was the first time he had ever felt truly calm. He had been almost as enraptured by the sight as he was at this moment, having had no one watching the spectacle with him.

As he pondered that time, the little fox started licking his cheek, telling Zareth that he felt the unease that was beginning to well up within his heart. The unease was because the night Zareth last saw a meteor shower he had run away from home, thinking that he could get stronger by "facing the fear of an attack" as he had put it to his parent the next morning. That night he walked in the forests around town for the first time on his own. He would have never known that he would have seen anything as awe inspiring as what he had seen that night. He not only saw a meteor shower that night, but he had also been approached by a pack of wolves. The wolves seemed to only be interested in figuring out what he was. Zareth had always been able to connect with animals, many times in ways that seemed supernatural. His friendship with the little fox in his lap was a very strong indication of that.

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:58 am
As Drake slaps Josh on the back, Josh grins.
"Hey, glad to know someone's worried about-..."
His sentence stops short as his gaze moves toward an object he noticed out of the corner of his eye. It looked like something glowing fell to the ground.
Something...fell?
This realization moves Josh's gaze upward. Something about this meteor shower doesn't look right anymore. He sets his plate down and steps away from the fire, so he can see the night without the glow of the flames in his vision. His brows furrow as he attempts to figure out what's wrong with this phenomenon. It's as if the meteors are...changing course? Getting...bigger?

They are getting bigger! Fast!
"GET OUT OF HERE!"
Josh cries to the group as he scrambles to avoid small shrapnel of glowing rocks, running toward the treeline. As each rock hits the grass, a bright light emanates from the impact, just seeming to get larger...
Though his sights are on the treeline and glancing back at his friends as he runs and dodges, Josh grows increasingly aware of the giant glowing ball in the sky hurtling towards Tims Ford State Park, and growing steadily larger at an alarming rate...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 am
Lulu broke the hug as soon as she heard Josh yell. She quickly reacted by standing up grabbing Grace's wrist helping her up.
Lulu started running as some of the glowing rocks pounded into the ground 4 feet infront of them.
Lulu ran ahead holding onto Grace's wrist as she was running.
"we have to get out of here!"
Another huge rock about the size of a grizzly bear's head crashed in front of them and burning debris from the rock scattered in all directions. Lulu covered Grace and used her back to shield them. Then another one crashed into the ground on Lulu's side and Lulu instinctively pushed Grace out of the way.
"Just keep going! Don't look back!"
Lulu got hit across the face size of a pebble which cut her cheek. She held onto her cheek and noticed that she wasn't bleeding. But her concern wasn't that right now. All she cared about was her friends' safety and getting the hell out of the park.  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:36 pm
Zareth, having been caught up in the moment, almost didn't hear Josh yelling. He looked up and just barely dodged a small meteorite hitting the tree right where his head had been.
"What are the odds?!!" he yelled as he ran
Zareth was more concerned about his friends, than for himself. As he ran he thought of the best course of action to get out of the horrible situation. The only Idea he had was to get to the vehicles.

He started to his motorcycle, only to find that one of the brake-lines was cut, a small meteorite laying on the ground next to it. That's odd. He thought to himself, he then turned and ran because he realized that the fox wasn't with him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:51 pm
Getting up with Lulu, Grace had also panicked and ran as hard as she could, but stopping occasionally to check on her friends because she was quite athletic and faster than most. On one of these occasions, she looked up and saw something much bigger coming for them and ran back to the group to pull some people away with her...  

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games