Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
We are Overlord (Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epic awesome?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:43 pm
News

Send me your profile through m and i'll add it when I can. Not ready to make a character post yet.

Background Story

Okay everyone the year is 2031 everyone. So no beam weapons or gundams or stuff like that. There is however clean fuel, green energy, holograms, and a few other high tech computer technology. Just keep it possible and it should be fine. The world has been taken control of by a para-military group known as Overlord or O.V.L.D. All countries still have a government and each country still is free to have it's own beliefs and religion. Not much has changed except now the entire world shares a single currency known as Globeuels (Globe-yu-els) or globes as is the slang, weapons like guns and explozives have been banned and taken from the world and destroyed (All battleships, military vehicles, and military airplanes have been confiscated by Overlord), all illigal drugs have been eradicated and all users have been caught (except a rare few) and dealt with, and there is now a world capital, Overcity, which is where this rp takes place. It has four tiers:1st tier consists of businesses and banking, 2nd tier consists of places of law and places of learning such as schools and libraries, 3rd tier consists of government buildings where the leaders of each county comes to discuss and decide upon major topics from their own country, and the 4th tier is where Overlord reisdes inside of a fortress made of metal and stone hewn walls. The people of the city may travel between each tier at will but may not stay for more than the time they are given. To make sure of this each person coming to visit outside of their tier must wear a bracelet with a tracker and a communicator. Should time run out the tracker turns red and you are gien three warnings through the communicator. Should you still be in the tier by then then you shall be forced out and interogated. The city is set at the foot of Mt. Everest and rises up to the lowest peak of the mountain. There are several smaller towns and cities surrounding Overcity. Now there has been much unrest with some instances in Overcity. A resistance group which consists of several countries people has sprung up to attempt to fight the new occupation but have been severely unsuccessful. Now they plan to tackle the problem at the source, Overcity. The group is known as the Fists of Freedom or FoF for short. There has been several oprotives caught in the city and Overlord fears that they are planning something. Choose which side you are on but choose carefully, no one knows whats gonna happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:45 pm
Intro

It seems like a dream now. How it all began. It was only a few years ago, when one of my greatest friends asked me the question that changed my life. He outstretched his hand to me...and offered me the world. At first I thought it merely a joke, taking his hand and shaking, believing that he was just keeping a promise from long ago. But, then he left. This was when I realized he was not joking and within the span of a decade the world was in the palm of his hand. He had been planning for years. The next time I saw him he was no different but behind him stood an army of soldiers. He came up to me knelt down and offered me a crown or headpiece. I was too awed for words and before I had realized it I had taken the crown and all that it entitled. This is the story of world domination, a story of two friends, and we are Overlord.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:07 pm
Rules

You guys know the deal but it's always good to have a refresher.

1. Follow all Gaia RP rules.
2. Follow all Guild RP rules.
3. No godmod (Auto-hit, superspeed, knowing enemy thoughts, etc.)
4. No puppeteering without consent.
5. No killing other characters without consent.
6. Have FUN! 3nodding

Okay since i said that there were no guns let me tell you what there is.

1. Some guns did survive the destruction but are very hard to find and buy, mostly held by O.V.L.D. and FoF.
2. Bladed weapons of all kinds (knifes, swords, and spears)
3. Tasers (Cattleprds, projectile tasers, etc.)
4. Anything blunt XD

Bladed weapons aren't legal on the street and guards have goggles that detect metal so you can't hide knifes. But you can travel at night so have fun with avoiding guards FoF people because guards carry guns and projectile tasers and wear bulletproof armor that covers the body.

Gaia Name: (gaia user name)
Character Name: (Name of character)
Nick Name: (If applicable)
Affiliation: (O.V.L.D./FoF/nuetral)
Description: (What the character looks like)
Bio: (Their story)
Weapons: (What weapons they have, on them or not)
Accessories: (Jewelry and stuff of tht sort)
Other: (Anything else important)

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:40 pm
Characters

O.V.L.D.

Gaia Name: Strider the Eternal
Character Name: *Full name unknown*
Nick Name: Strider/Red Wolf
Affiliation: O.V.L.D.
Description: Strider stands at 6' 5", has medium length shaggy brown hair, eye color unknown; seen in a open front red leather trench coat, black body kevlar bullet proof suit, red scarf covering mouth, strapped boots, black baggy pants, red finger gloves, and red shades.
Bio: The first significant reports of the Red Wolf were during the first events that forged Overlord's reputation of genius strategy. He was first reported to be a lower ranking soldier but it was soon found out that he was actually the one's pulling the strings by spies and P.O.W.'s. Mostly P.O.W.'s, Strider was also very keen on finding spies, few spies ever made it into his inner circle without being killed. But after the wars had been fought and countries over-thrown he dropped off the grid for a few weeks, when he returned he had been replaced as #1 by the Overlord. No one knew the identity of the Overlord or even their gender. Perhaps this was his plan all along. Now he stands as a constant body guard to the Overlord. Never leaving their side.
Weapons: Two katana's, four pistols, belt of eight throwing knives, and hidden blades in his boots.
Accessories: Metal ring with a dragon carved into both sides of ring, a necklace with a celtic cross medallion, and a small cord wrist-band with a heart charm with an empty center.
Other: His shades have optical zoom, infared vision, and night vision. Strider is also fluent in German, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, and Russian. He also uses Juken, Ju Jitsu, Akido, and Kung Fu fighting styles.

Gaia Name: Orcus Fieres
Character Name: Ossman F. Relock
Nick Name: Oz, Wizard
Affiliation: O.V.L.D.
Occupation: Head chairman of public defense/Vice chairperson of military deployment and tactics
Description: Exactly like Colonel Roy Mustang… I need not say more.
Bio: As head of a very hated and frowned upon group of individuals and the part of the government that gets the most trouble, he allowed to carry around one of the heavier weapon belts the world gets to see today. He takes his job as it comes, not too serious about the entire thing but he’s still a man that does what he has to when told. Though little can actually be said about his childhood, he was raised by strict parents and nannies that set him up for the rest of his life. He seldom has to use his arms but if he should find a chance to not get in trouble for it, he will happily fire off a few rounds. His most prized possession is his S&W 500 which he was able to coerce his superiors into letting him have.
Weapons: Smith & Wesson 500 and several .22 magnums under his clothes. He carries around a modded buoy knife with a trigger and hammer that fires a round from a barrel that acts as the spine of the blade.
Accessories: A necklace of incendiary rounds, seldom used.
Other: Has a gun that’s really a lighter.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Role-Playing--Common

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers