Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 am
I feel unloved and betrayed by my parents.
I know everyone says that parents love you no mater what and stuff, but this is serious. They yelled at me today for putting a sock in my little brothers face. He punched me between my shoulder blade. It hurt like hell, and I got in trouble for "antagonizing" and "persuading him to hurt me" MY PARENTS JUST YELLED AT ME. *cries like crazy* THEY YELLED AT ME LIKE I HAVE NO EMOTIONS. I feel like they ripped my heart out now and my chest is hurting. I cant feel my heart beat. They love my ***** of a brother more!

My brother faked the whole thing cauz after he "apologized" (harshly) I saw him make a face at me like: You got what you deserved. Hes an ungrateful little beast!

I dont care about my brother, I care that my parents dont care about me. help please! (can i have a tissue?) crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 am
*Gives tissue*
Don't worry. I have the same problem, luckily I can escape in a few years and go to see the big wide world. That's what keeps me going.  

Ominelle

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:44 pm
yeh i have 2 brothers and a sister that do that all the time...thing is i get even by waiting for my parents to go to bed and "accidentally" dropping their homework in the trash can  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:43 pm
oh. those are both sad stories. My mom is ok now, thank god my dad is gone to work. cleaning my small (yet huge) room made me sort of forget it. what should I do if it happens again?  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 pm
You're not alone, honey, I know exactly how you feel. I'm sixteen and I have a two year old little sister. I'm already totally bothered because instead of my parents looking at me like a daughter they now only see me as a built in babysitter that can be treated like s**t all the time.

My mom and my stepdad don't get a long at all and I'm always the one trying to protect my sister from their b***h attacks when they start throwing s**t at each other. Yeah, I'm usually the one that gets hit, especially when they're pissed off at each other and I'm trying not to get involved...being neutral means that both sides try to get you on their side and when you don't want to they start beating on you.

And just when I'm trying to get away for a little they come and annoy me because they think I'm not 'doing s**t' when I'm really just trying to get away from hell, you know? My parents don't see me as a human being, they think I'm just some kind of toy... or stress ball.

I feel you, man. x)  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff