Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
scents Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which works for you?
  musk
  bamboo
  cedar
  vanilla
  rose
  peach
  berry
  after the rain/ clean air
View Results

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:55 am
Shaya.aleytys
Sergeant JJ
Angry Kitsune
Unfortunately, I hate lavender. xp It always gives me a migraine. That and anything vanilla. sad I tend to stay away from anything with high smells since they could trigger off my asthma.

Do you know if that is the case for all asthmatics or if that is just the way that it is with you? I am just wondering because I don't want to be the reason people end up having attacks with the fact that I use vanilla hand lotion all of the time.

It's not all asthmatics, so don't worry. All the males in my family tend to be born with asthma, don't ask me why, but Rigel wears very heavy cologne, so unless he has a death wish, I would say you're perfectly fine.
The world moves for love.

Okay. I am glad to know that I won't be killing anyone with my smell anytime soon.

Also, your post about old books made me think about the smell of ink and paper together... Ahhhh... Such a refreshing scent. I guess that the smell may have been what attracted me to writing in the first place. (Of course, it would seem as though all of my writing has been done on computer recently.)

It kneels before it in awe.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:04 am
Sergeant JJ
Shaya.aleytys
Sergeant JJ
Angry Kitsune
Unfortunately, I hate lavender. xp It always gives me a migraine. That and anything vanilla. sad I tend to stay away from anything with high smells since they could trigger off my asthma.

Do you know if that is the case for all asthmatics or if that is just the way that it is with you? I am just wondering because I don't want to be the reason people end up having attacks with the fact that I use vanilla hand lotion all of the time.

It's not all asthmatics, so don't worry. All the males in my family tend to be born with asthma, don't ask me why, but Rigel wears very heavy cologne, so unless he has a death wish, I would say you're perfectly fine.

Okay. I am glad to know that I won't be killing anyone with my smell anytime soon.

Also, your post about old books made me think about the smell of ink and paper together... Ahhhh... Such a refreshing scent. I guess that the smell may have been what attracted me to writing in the first place. (Of course, it would seem as though all of my writing has been done on computer recently.)

Well, at least doing all your writing on the computer, is better than having it all washed away in a flood. xd And I am glad to have been of assistance. ^_^  

Shaya.aleytys

450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:46 am
Ink! I LOVE the smell of new books! Whenever I buy a novel, the first thing I do is take a good sniff. xd Weird, I know, but it's a very nice feeling that I get whenever I open a book.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:16 am

It is not weird! If it was weird then I would be weird... and I am not weird I am not that weird you are nowhere near as weird as I am (I don't think that you are, at least).

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:12 am
vanilla.

It makes me sleepy  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:09 am
Xalikar
vanilla.

It makes me sleepy

I would make you sleepy, then.

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games