Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:54 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

After finally getting Endymion to leave (which required force), Yuno sighed and sat on the bed hard, placing his hands over his still covered eyes as he thought. "Isis... I.... I lost it earlier.... I lost it and I did something horrible.... I'm just as bad as Tristain, Franco, and Mjrn now..." He told Isis in a voce laced with complete self-loathing. "I... I shamed Jenni.... She says she forgives me... and she tried to blame herself... I know she forgives me, but I can't forgive myself for it..... I'm... evil..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis wrapped her arms around Yuno and sighed, carefully shifting her weight so it was focused on the floor instead of the bed. The bed had not escaped her rampage. Any more weight and it might collapse. She kissed his forehead gently, petting his head in an attempt to comfort him.

"You're nowhere near as bad as the others, Yuno. Being human doesn't make you evil. We all snap sometimes. For example, look at the remains of the room...Or what is left of Mjrn's body."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno smiled bitterly and slowly removed his blindfold to see the room, noting the extreme state of disaster that it was in. He held Isis in return and kissed her neck lightly as he held her, slipping off of the bed and kneeling as to not comletely destory the barely surviving item. "Isis, I still love you mi amor... With all of my heart..." He whispered to hre and kissed her lips, holding her tnenderly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 am
User Image
Isis Raine

"I love you too."

Isis smiled softly and returned the kiss. She chuckled after a moment and fell back on to the floor, pulling Yuno down on top of her. Using herself as a distraction had worked last time, she saw no reason why it wouldn't work again. She ran her claws down his back carefully, somehow not cutting him in the process, and nipped at his neck. So long as it cheered him up, she was willing to do anything.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:48 am
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno nipped her back and gripped the back of both of her thighs, pulling her body against his. He nipped down her neck sdoftly, then a bit rougher at the places he knew Isis prefered it rough. As he pulled off his shirt, he took up her right hand and held it over his heart, letting her feel it beating through his strong and defined chest. "It is beating for you." He whispered and kissed her softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Since he seemed a bit distracted from what he'd found in the kitchen, Lena decided to help Brian gather the candidates and voters in the bar. The election was set for four in the afternoon, which would give the citizens of Giza time to gather at City Hall again and give the candidates time to get ready to present themselves to the town. Lena was running again, as were Sol and Jennifer. To her shock, Brian and Endymion announced they would be running as well. So at four o' clock, she found herself standing on top of the steps of City Hall, waiting once again for the ballots to be gathered.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
Azul Alacran

"Looks like we have our leader...According to the results of the totaled ballots, our new mayor is none other than Tender Sugar's head of security, Sol White!"

Azul glanced back and had to bite her lip to keep from laughing when she saw the look on Sol's face. The woman obviously hadn't expected to win. Apparently she didn't realize she had a fan club. The scorpion was certain they had contributed a fair portion of the votes that allowed Sol to win.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:06 am
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

"TIME TO BREAK OUT THE POGO STICKS!!" Endymion cheered as he smiled at the bewildered Sol. He was laughing at her look of honest shock, and he flipped over to her and sang loudly, "Oh say can you see~! That Sol reigns over me~! We hear and obey, or our balls she tears away~!" While hodling her hand and on his right knee.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Sol White

"I'll leave the removal of balls to Lena. She's better at it."

Sol grinned when the initial shock finally passed. She hadn't expected to win. She had just entered for the sake of it. After a few seconds of just staring at the crowd, she waved to them and smiled.

"Um...Thanks for voting for me? I suck at speeches, but I'll try to be the best leader I can."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:20 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

He flipped and shouted, "Lena, WILL YOU MARRY SOL?!?! SOL, WE LOVE YOU!!!" And began to blow the two women kisses, trying to act normal even though the chatter he was haearing was making his hidden face white with fear. Tristian had found Mjrn, and their father was coming. He knew theere would be a war unlike any other around the corner. "CORY!!!! I LOVE YOU MOST!!!! KISS ME DAMN YOU!!!" He demanded and landed in front of his love on his knees, his lips in a pucker and he made smoochy sounds.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
Valtiel

Valtiel knelt down and kissed Endymion, wrapping his arms around him tightly. Something was wrong. His love was acting odder than usual. The male stood and began dragging the assassin back to the bookstore, glancing back at him nervously every so often.

"Dymi, what's wrong?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:47 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

Endymion looked around as they walked, trying not to show his true worry. "Padre, y hermano. They are coming." He said simply and said to his lover his eyes unomving and haunted, "Be prepared to bury the ones you cherish. No one will walk away unscathed..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image
Valtiel

Valtiel didn't know how to react. He just placed his arms around Endymion and held him tightly. The gods must have really hated them. It seemed like as soon as they had the chance to relax, another battle began.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:08 pm
Seer Tami Farsight

User Image

Tami shifted uneasily, tugging on Yanice's hand gently to get her to bend down to her and whispered, "The Thief Lord and his son are coming, pass it on." They reffered to the current Lord as the 'Thief Lord' as his family stole the title by driving Seer Stingtouch's Ghost insane and making him kill her. They had no fondness for him and his evil offspring. "Keeper and Seer are needed in their room."

She watched as Kent and Ishatel grabbed the two women and lead them back to the bar with them, pushing them quickly into the room and Tami locked the door behind them.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:22 pm
Seer Kent Gentlemind

User Image

He looked at the two women and finally spoke. "Chicas, The Theif Lord is coming. He and ello's hijo are coming now. They have the best battallion of assassinos. Twenty of them. Seer Ragefist, you know that they are muy strong. This is going to be a bloody and vicious battle, and Seer Ragefist, you are to End this chapter. Ahora. You will End what Stingtouch Began." He instructed them, his cerulean eyes clear and strong.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff