The mayors of the Harvest Moon villages have finally had a meeting and they are going to merge them all together to create a Harvest Moon City!

They just have one small problem. They need to build more houses, more roads, get more people to come to the city, and make some changes.

This is where you come in!

The first task of this role-play is to get your original character on construction duty and to actually role-play out how you build these:

example that won't be used:

Tommy, the latest road worker wiped his forehead for it was a sweltering summer day in the new city, and yet he, much to his dismay was assigned for road work.

Using materials he had found in the mines, he laid bricks made from Rare ores, Agate, flourite, and gold. Brick by brick he set them down. He made sure they were connected well enough that they would not just bust apart.

Seasons later, it was finished. 1 full Harvest Moon year and 2 seasons to be exact.

The second goal of this role-play would be to open shops and to create tourist attractions.

It will be indicated by oversized lettering that I do letting people know that the needed construction is done and that it is time for part 2.

An example of a post for part 2 that won't be used is this:

Ray, the fisherman originally from Flower Bud cast his line into the swamp thinking that it was high time to open a fisherman's friend shop. So, entering one of the empty buildings, he posted a sign saying, "Ray's Reelings and dealings: the best fish in the city."

He then posted his prices for his fish at the till of the shop:

Trade in fish: you get 100 G per fish
Bought fish: 5 G for common, 10 G for rare, and 1000 G for king fish.

Dine in or take out is 500 G per plate.

Another example that won't be used:

Alexis wandered into the city, wanting a change of pace from her boring country lifestyle. She saw some houses available for dirt cheap, so she wandered over to the travel agency and requested a deed to the house she wanted.

Part 3 of this role play will begin once we have 10 shops open and 5 houses bought. And in that part comes the drama. Someone trying to ruin the hard work and a villain will be cast at that time.

The ending will be once we catch that villain and restore the city.

If you are confused or have questions, please post them in my introduction thread of this guild.

(Yes, I am going to make you work to ask questions. This prevents clutter.)

Anyway, once we have our road worker, that road worker may begin.

I play as the mayors only and I do get involved. Sometimes as a comic relief or as someone praising or scolding jobs done.