Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Next Gen slashing! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kabulin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:06 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
Albus and Scorpius! I love them together just as much as I love Harry and Draco. They both just belong together (in my own opinion of course).
My favorite fanfic of Albius is Want to be Yours and Beneath You.
There are more, but these two are my absolute favorites that I enjoy rereading. Hopefully you enjoy them too.

I think my favorite Al/Scorpius fic is http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4911440/1/Folie_a_Deux
It's REALLY freakin weird though, I warn you.
SO good though.

And at the moment, I'm on a James/Scorpius high from this fic I'm writing

Thanks for sharing! I really can't imagine James with anyone much less Scorpius. Plus there aren't many new characters mentioned other than family so it's like any Potter or Weasley with Scorpius. stare

Well, we also have Teddy and Luna's Twins. But yes.

I really like Teddy/James and James/Scorpius.

If you're in for trying Teddy/James, which I highly suggest you should try: http://sam-storyteller.dreamwidth.org/100371.html
The Rules of being a Godson.
It's GORGEOUS.
IT's the best god damn fanfic ever, save for MAYBE Shoebox Project.

But yeah. I'm writing a James/Scorpius at the moment. Scorpius is in love with Al, but Al's got a girlfriend, and Scorpius is messing around with James and it's all a secret. It gets dramatic.

Man, I did forget the twins! I think I read a fanfic where Luna Lily Potter hooks up with Lysander? One of them and I actually enjoyed it. Just one shots though. Definitely appreciate your recommendations! Maybe I'll give James and Scorpius a chance. Good luck with your fanfic! Maybe I'll get to read it sometime!

I'll be posting a link to my fic once it's done. I won't be able to directly post it to Gaia though, because of the sexy naughty bits. wink

Super excited! Starting to read the ones to gave me above and so far, I am really enjoying them! Thanks once again!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 am
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

Thanks for sharing! I really can't imagine James with anyone much less Scorpius. Plus there aren't many new characters mentioned other than family so it's like any Potter or Weasley with Scorpius. stare

Well, we also have Teddy and Luna's Twins. But yes.

I really like Teddy/James and James/Scorpius.

If you're in for trying Teddy/James, which I highly suggest you should try: http://sam-storyteller.dreamwidth.org/100371.html
The Rules of being a Godson.
It's GORGEOUS.
IT's the best god damn fanfic ever, save for MAYBE Shoebox Project.

But yeah. I'm writing a James/Scorpius at the moment. Scorpius is in love with Al, but Al's got a girlfriend, and Scorpius is messing around with James and it's all a secret. It gets dramatic.

Man, I did forget the twins! I think I read a fanfic where Luna Lily Potter hooks up with Lysander? One of them and I actually enjoyed it. Just one shots though. Definitely appreciate your recommendations! Maybe I'll give James and Scorpius a chance. Good luck with your fanfic! Maybe I'll get to read it sometime!

I'll be posting a link to my fic once it's done. I won't be able to directly post it to Gaia though, because of the sexy naughty bits. wink

Super excited! Starting to read the ones to gave me above and so far, I am really enjoying them! Thanks once again!

Any time. I deeply enjoy forcing my literary tastes on others.

Also as a shameless promotion, all of my fanfiction is: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/510304/xPhineasx

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

swiftylikewind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 pm
I'm in LOVE with Al/Scorpius.
Has anyone else read Dating a Straight Boy is Weird and Creepy? It's short but extremely cute & entertaining!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:43 pm
swiftylikewind
I'm in LOVE with Al/Scorpius.
Has anyone else read Dating a Straight Boy is Weird and Creepy? It's short but extremely cute & entertaining!

I'll have to check that out.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Born Backwards

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:58 am
Teddy x James & Scorpius x Albus (as long as it's not portrayed the same as Harry & Draco's relationship).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:10 am
Born Backwards
Teddy x James & Scorpius x Albus (as long as it's not portrayed the same as Harry & Draco's relationship).

Ugh. Nothing is worse than when people make the kids carbon copies of their parents. sad

Speaking of Teddy/James though, have you read The Rules of being a Godson?

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Born Backwards

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Born Backwards

Ugh. Nothing is worse than when people make the kids carbon copies of their parents. sad

The one where James is a famous Quidditch player & Teddy's an Auror?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:46 pm
Born Backwards
[Ren The Ryoko]
Born Backwards

The one where James is a famous Quidditch player & Teddy's an Auror?

That's the one. And James gets hurt and goes to live with him for a while.
Yeah.
They made me love that ship.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:21 pm
Hey guys! Remember before when I mentioned how I was writing a Next Gen slash with James and Scorpius?

Ta-Da! Chapter 1

The Problem with Potters

Being with James was simple. Aggravating at times, but simple. Not a lot of talking involved most of the time, and lots of touching, and kissing, and other wonderfully distracting actions that helped let Scorpius forget the nagging annoyance of being in love with his best friend.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7412255/1/

Warnings: This is rated M for lemon scenes.  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff