FailFiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ominelle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:04 am
I've been reading failfic's for quite some time now sweatdrop
It's a wonderful way to rot your brain, I suppose. Here are a few of my favourite failfic's, please feel free to submit your's here too:
Light And Dark The Adventures Of Dark Yagami
My Immortal
Shattered Kingdom, Broken Hearts
Immortality in Fickle Affection

All of these are truly terrible, and... Very entertaining XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:15 am
Everyone knows about the abomination known as My Immortal, not really that interested in Death Note itself so fanfics about it would just numb my brain, Kingdom Hearts is a great series and I loathe everyone who come up shitty fanfics fer it so I'm not touching Immortality in Fickle Affection but Shattered Kingdom, Broken Hearts...just knowing that 1) the author can't spell for s**t evident from the titles fer each chapter and 2) Chapter 28 is titled Chapter 28! WTF?!?! *explodes*  

Swordsman of Roses

3,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:29 am
Swordsman of Roses
Everyone knows about the abomination known as My Immortal, not really that interested in Death Note itself so fanfics about it would just numb my brain, Kingdom Hearts is a great series and I loathe everyone who come up shitty fanfics fer it so I'm not touching Immortality in Fickle Affection but Shattered Kingdom, Broken Hearts...just knowing that 1) the author can't spell for s**t evident from the titles fer each chapter and 2) Chapter 28 is titled Chapter 28! WTF?!?! *explodes*

I see. XD
I've somehow managed to endure all four of these and still have full use of my brain. I consider it a talent of some sort. I haven't even gone near Bleach fanfiction though... The sues... THE SUES... *Dies inside*  
Literature & Writing Subforum [[Submit your writing and Reading list!]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games