Reply Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]
Riling Runaway

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junaluska Castigare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:41 pm
So, listen, folkz: I was in d e s p e r a t e need of advise. I have a large issue, and thought "Why not ask these dudes?" So, grab so yogurt or something and sit back, cause you're gonna be in for a r e a d. okokok, -srsface-:

I love my girlfriend. Like extremely love her. I've never felt this way for a girl, almost ever. We have so much in common, and are so happy together, but the ******** up part is: We're an Online/Long-Distance Relationship.

*I think that's the signal for trollz to gtfo right about now.

Now, this comes between us as an issue, often and greatly. She has so many problems in rl, where I could and should be there for her, to cheer her up, to support her, but can't. The distance shuts off all physical possibilities as the former. I live in Illinois, she lives in Cali. We're both underaged, so we can't catch a flight alone or drive. Plus, our parents are both steriotypical about online-social relationships, etc, and think everyone out there are *****, so we can't visit each other on the accord of "seeing my lover". Plus, my mom cares for us singularly so she wouldn't just take me out to California when I want for the hell of it.

We often get lonely without the physical contact, but we're too much in love with each other to do such a disgusting thing as cheating. I feel that it's true love; I believe in reincarnation, all thatz. I actually believe she was my lover in past lives, my soul mate, just to give example of how serious my love for her is.

Now, with that said, I've had constant thoughts of running away. Running away to California to visit her.

Now, I know how stupid the idea is for:
1) I'd just be visiting her.
2) I could SERVERELY damage my future if I'm caught, killed, etc. I would ******** up my dreams, all that.

The only things that I believe keep me from leaving right now is:
1) Hanging onto my future and dreams.
2) Skating and Friends
3) and my dad and I planning to move to VA after 2 years of High School! <3(Blegh; Stuck here with Mom).

I need advise in this situation; serious help from you guys. Anything you think I can do to better this? To make it last for the next 5 years 'til we actually meet and really start from that threshold? If you can't provide serious advise or help and are just looking for a good trolling, please leave. You've already failed at your goal if the proclaimed "victim" already knows your status as a troll and makes it apparent.

Anyway, any help for a little guy here? He needs it; blugh. Sorry, I may not have added more that was on my mind earlier; I have memory loss. If you have any questions while posting, don't be afraid to ask them! I'll answer as honestly as I can! c: Before you ask: No, I am not a girl. D: I'm a guy. C:
BTW, she hates when I ask for advise on our relationship and tell everybody else about it; but idgaf. <3 Let the Goddess.. Rage?~

Thank You guys s o much! You're the best audience around.~

Edit Thanks To Jin: Yes, we call/text and use webcam. c:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:51 pm
Well... first off, have you two called each other or anything? I'd suggest Skype or getting a web cam if you haven't.

Other than that, I'd out of ideas, man. Sorry if that's not doing anything. xD  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Junaluska Castigare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:53 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Well... first off, have you two called each other or anything? I'd suggest Skype or getting a web cam if you haven't.

Oh, of course we do. Webcam, Call/Text, Gaia. Sorry, Memory-Loss, see?

My dumbass forgot to add that. D:

It's fine. Thanks for the reply! c:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 pm
Chaimie Rahl
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Ah, that's awesome.

Your welcome. Good luck, dude. : D  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Junaluska Castigare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Chaimie Rahl
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Ah, that's awesome.

Your welcome. Good luck, dude. : D

Thanks, bro. Sure will need it! cx

Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items