Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Morning wood helping with a medical diagnosis

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Other sexual things
  Oh, Oh, Oh, To Touch And Feel a Virgin Girl's v****a And Hymen is a mnemonic for the cranial nerves
  Some Say Money Matters, But My Brother Says Big Breasts Matter More is a mnemonic for whether the cranial nerves are sensory, motor or both
  S 2,3,4 keeps the p***s off the floor: The second, third, and fourth sacral nerves cause erections
  P-point, S-shoot: The parasympathetic nervous system allows you to have erections, the sympathetic one lets you ejaculate
  Argyll-Robertson's pupils are post syphillitic pupils that do not react to light, but will constrict with the accomodation reflex (when the doc brings his finger to your face). aka prostitute's pupils: they accomodate but don't react.
View Results

Aaditya

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:21 am
So I'm studying for boards, and one of the things that may be on the exam is causes of ED. It can be due to drugs (blood pressure meds, neuroleptics, antidepressants, and alcohol), diseases (depression, diabetes, hyperprolactinemia, or low testosterone), or it can be psychological (performance anxiety).

How can you tell if it is psychological? Ask the patient if they get morning wood (nocturnal tumescence). If they do, there's probably not a physical etiology...  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:10 am
I don't like hearing about sores and other gross things like that, but the isn't-that-cool aspect of sexual health is fascinating. ^_^  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 pm
This will probably be a random trivia information I will remember for at least a few years.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games