Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice ~ Open! [June-August 2024] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:27 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Charlotte Overton
                                                Third Year - Thirteen Years Old - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Chaser - Member of the Order of the Stick

╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Charlotte had accidentally slept in longer than she intended to. Instead of being fashionably late to tryouts, she was late late. The brunette sleeked her hair back into the quickest braid she could form, which also happened to be the messiest braid she had worn, but she didn’t have time to make it look better just then. Grabbing her brand new broom, she and her loyal companion sprinted to the field as fast as they could. “I’m here — don’t start without me!” she called as Hannah barked, trying to get her team’s attention.

When Char had finally made it, she stopped running, throwing the palms of her hands on her thighs, trying to catch her breath. A thin layer of sweat lined her forehead. “Good girl,” she mustered out in between gasps for air before pointing for her dog to sit on the sidelines. “Now, go sit,” she ordered, watching as Hannah obeyed by trotting towards the bleachers. Once Charlotte was able to steady her breathing, she grabbed a quill and proceeded to fill out the form.

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 14
                                                Modifiers: (catching +4) (stealing +4) (scoring +4)
                                                Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Roll:
                                                Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                                Catch: > than opponent’s roll
                                                Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Charlotte Overton
                                                House: Gryffindor
                                                Year: 3rd
                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Mean Swing, Swift Swipe
                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                Second Choice Position: Beater

Are you o v e r l o a d e d , candy coated? Your life's i m p l o d i n g now
                                                There's a risk worth taking, a pain worth a c h i n g on this hollow ground

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:40 pm
2061 - 2062 Gryffindor Quidditch Team!

Captain
Narine Pritchard

Vice Captain
Nicholas Hayward-Ye

Keeper
Finneas MacDavis-Grey

Chasers
Narine Pritchard
Roxanne Archer
Charlotte Overton

Seeker
Sebastian Moon

Beaters
Nicholas Hayward-Ye
Adelai Hasenpfeffer-Bates

Reserves
Xeno Knapp - Chaser/Seeker
Olivia Scott-Wright - Keeper/Beater
Bowtan Hirano - Chaser

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:02 pm
What would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that
Now I'll never have a chance

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Seventh Yeαr Prefect Quidditch Cɑptɑin

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare walked across the field with the floating set of equipment behind her while Markus their "energy supervisor" was yapping in her ear about a new formula of electrolyte. "It's guaranteed to not only help with thirst and loss of energy but supply it with none of those empty sugars and calories! Pure fuel I tell ya!"

"Right, but how does it taste?" she asked the younger boy wryly, then rolling her eyes at his aggrieved groan. "I mean, it's not that bad! Just a bit of an aftertaste s'all! But you can't put a price on good health!" Now was time for her own sigh and groan, good lord this kid. As somewhat annoying as the kid could be, at least he was helpful; managing to get both tables open before she got the equipment situated and helped disperse the applications, pencils, and sample cups of his "elixir," all the while still flapping his gums. It was a extraordinary in a hella annoying way.

May angels lead you in
Hear you me, my friends
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

User Image
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Other Gryffindors
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't wait to play!

Adi was absolutely stoked to start up another year of quidditch. Since he was finally a second year, his parents had gifted him his very own broom (from a swanky designer, no less!) to fly upon. The school brooms were decent, especially having been purchased new only a couple years prior, but it wasn't the same as having one's own broom. The morning of the tryouts, Adi pulled on his Gryffindor tee-shirt and a comfy red jumper, then grabbed his walking frame and headed out. As usual, he left well before most of the other students, but this time was surprised to only find a couple people there. "Good morning! Are you guys as ready to fly as I am? I've gotta put my new broom through its paces somehow." He grinned happily, excited to get to fly around with the new friends he'd made on the team.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Character's Name: Adelai Hasenpfeffer-Bates
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                                First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker? (but preferably Beater!)

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindors
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor Tryouts
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I feel bad even thinking that!

Roxie practically skipped to the pitch, excited for another year of gameplay. The only downside about this year was that Liv wasn't signing up, but she'd decided she didn't feel well enough skilled for the team's needs. Roxie, as always, supported her friend in whichever decision she felt was best. Her hair was intricately braided and tied with red and gold ribbons, the girl in her usual quidditch clothes and pastel pink boots. It was going to be a good year, so long as their Seeker could maybe do a teensy bit better.... not that she'd ever say that out loud!

Character's Name: Roxanne Archer
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3 - Chaser
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed!

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I really hope I can at least play

Seb wasn't super excited about this year's quidditch season. Sure, it was his favorite thing and he loved playing the game more than just about anything else he did... but he was also apparently really, really bad at it. He'd only managed to even spot the snitch once, and it'd been caught before he could even get close. He wasn't dumb, he knew people were upset by Gryffindor's... less than good scores last year (I mean, it was beyond that, they hadn't gotten a single point the whole year!) and he knew he was a large part of it.

With a sigh, he shuffled onto the pitch, going up to the others only long enough to (badly) fill out his form before Roxie took pity and did it for him (again). He thanked her quietly, then stepped off to the side. Normally, he'd be grinning and chatty with everyone, but he was just so nervous that they were all upset with him and that they'd ask him to leave the pitch, rather than destroy their team again. It was a really worrisome thought that'd been central in his nightmares lately.

Character's Name: Sebastian Moon
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 02
                                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Fʀᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ~ Cʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ATM
          Lᴇᴛ's ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ~ Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ! Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:04 am
What would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that
Now I'll never have a chance

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Seventh Yeαr Prefect Quidditch Cɑptɑin

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare grinned and welcomed her players as they came onto the pitch, giving compliments to Roxie's festively appropriate ribbons and asking Adelai about his newest broom. Ahh, she remembered that feeling once upon a time. She had saved up any and all pocket change and allowance money to get a decent broom and her dad had surprised her by matching her funds so could get a much better broom than she had hoped. She made sure to take care of it at any time and invested in a broom service kit that she readily shared amongst her friends/teammates. She was just waving off Markus to go and talk to the others about his electro-magic-whatever drink when Nare noticed Simon was looking rather down and not his usual happy bubbly self. Waiting until he came by to fill out the form she went over to his side giving him a small grin. "Hey there Seb, you feelin' ok? You're usually three conversations in by now." Nare lightly hip checked him at her tease a bit worried by the sad look on the younger boy's face.

May angels lead you in
Hear you me, my friends
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in

User Image
Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:41 am
User Image
Finneas MacDavis- Grey
GryffindorSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Finn was excited for the chance to get out to the pitch and play again after the layoff over the summer. He hadn’t been idle over the summer, though. One of his first priorities was securing his own ride; the school brooms were nice, practically brand new, but there was something to be said about having a broomstick of his own. Mom and Aunt Hannah took him to get this most important item, after doing a fair bit of research on the subject of broomsticks which were the best mounts for Keepers. They then arranged a nice surprise for him, taking him to the practice facility that was a second home to the sisters over the years.

The incoming Second Year had the chance to get in training at the Irish National Team’s practice pitch, and worked with the younger members of the team. Finn was learning more about what it took to play between the pipes. In addition, Linsey would continue to act as an unofficial coach for him, even though she had her own club to run.

Now was the time to put it all together, Finn wanted for Narine to see the progress he’d made since last season’s depressing drubbing. While he would be happy to secure even one win after being on the wrong end of a sweep, going from first to worst to first was something he wanted to see happen, even if that meant scuttling Linz’s hopes of one last hurrah. With his nicely maintained broomstick, Finn was wearing a Gryffindor Tee-shirt with a brick-red hoodie. Seeing a significant amount of last year’s crew already there filled Finn with a good bit of cheer. Just like the football team at his old school, these were his mates, and they mattered to him.

Hearing Adi, Finn hoisted his new mount aloft, letting the sun glint off the freshly polished shaft, he answered with a bit of a laugh, “Ooh-Rah Gryffindor, I’m ready, Adi! I got a new broom too, and its time this school hears the Lions roar!”

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Finneas ‘Finn’ MacDavis-Grey
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (1st Year: Keeper)
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Seeker

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  AC: 12
                  Modifiers: +4 to Keeper Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:21 am
User Image
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Namaste ☁ Fite ☁Dragon☁Adventurers ☁Language☁Drama ☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater)

"What is my role?"

Zack was convinced he wouldn't be on the team this year, sure he was a killer beater, would probably lead the team to victory if he didn't get knocked out first, but he had missed a year and the team had to adapt to the new players...and they probably already had. He was thankful that at least he had gotten a chance to play some in America, so he wasn't too unfit.

It didn't matter though if he didn't get to play or not! He would still show up and support the team and take out anyone he could if he got pulled from reserves.

"HEY NARE! HOW ARE YOU THIS MORNING?!" He yelled when he was just approaching the field, pretty far away from the students still. He got closer, scribbled out a form, and started stretching.

Username: Steffy
Character's Name: Zack Knapp
Year: Seventh
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger,
First Choice Position: beater
Second Choice Position: keeper

"Mad inventory of course!"

Position: Beater
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 hitting +6 everything else
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger,
Lives: 🔥🔥🔥
Roll: + 8 hitting =
Trying to:

“”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates, Nare specifically
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I really hope I can at least play

Seb looked a bit worried when Captain Nare walked over toward him. Oh man, this was it. She was gonna ask him to pack up and get off the pitch, but he was surprised by the grin she gave him. She asked if he was feeling okay, even stating that usually he was talkative. "Well... I-I was really worried that maybe you wouldn't wanna play with me this year. I did real bad last year, and like... I didn't think you'd wanna possibly do that again." He sent up a frown, big green eyes betraying obvious worry. If he was in her shoes, he'd probably ask him to leave... and maybe that overthinking was where he was getting caught up.

"But i-if you give me another chance I promise I'll practice even more. I even found an older, better Seeker to maybe practice against! I just really don't wanna not play anymore." Seb frowned as he looked up at Nare. He'd asked (begged, really) a few of the other Seekers to just do their normal practice... but against him. Finally (thankfully), Lewis on the Ravenclaws agreed. He was really nice in Art Club, so it made sense he was nice everywhere. The blue-haired teen was about to speak again, but someone else shouted her attention. Oh, it was the kid that was on the team during Seb's first year, then vanished. Oh no, that meant Adi's spot was actually the one in jeopardy. That'd be sad if his friend couldn't play.

Yukina101

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Fʀᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ~ Cʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ATM
          Lᴇᴛ's ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ~ Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ! Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff