Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:36 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldBeaterQuidditch CaptainHead Girl & Ravenclaw Prefect

It was hard not to be excited for the opening of Quidditch season, and Linsey found she was as filled with the promise of things come to, here in her last run with Ravenclaw, as she was in her first, even if were tinged with a bit of sadness. ‘This is it,’ she told herself, as she got things set up for tryouts. The Seventh Year planned to pour her efforts into winning the Cup in her last campaign, knowing it was unlikely she’d ever take up her Beater’s bat again after graduation, other than perhaps in some sort of pickup game. After this year, this would be Lewis’ club, and she hoped to give him all the momentum he needed to carry things forward.

Linsey was hopeful, the team did well last season, they just came up a little short in the race to the Cup. There was the possibility Serghei would be here for tryouts, and his veteran presence would help their corps of Chasers, and then there was Lewis and the awesome job he did as Seeker and Vice-Captain. Then there was Yarrick, who was coming into her own as a Beater, and Linsey’s partner in keeping the Bludgers at bay. They had a winning formula, they just needed to believe in each other, and have a few breaks go their way in the matches to come..

For her last tryouts, the Seventh Year opted for a comfy Ravenclaw Quidditch hooded sweatshirt, jeans and a pair of trainers, while her waist-length silvery-blonde hair was pulled back into a long braid tied with hair ribbons in House colours.

Taking a page from Milan’s book, Linsey was out at the pitch long before anyone else, warming up and getting a feel for conditions aloft. She was grateful it was a bright and sunny out, as it fueled her anticipation for a glorious season to come. She had the trunk bearing the balls out at the pitch, a barrel loaded with spare broomsticks, as well as a folding table set up. On the table were the required forms, held in place with a heavy bit of sculpture in the form of an eagle she was using as a paperweight, a pack of self-inking quills, as well as a couple of baskets filled with homemade granola bars, still warm from the oven and bottles of water.

As she told her dad, there were only a few things left on her list to accomplish while Hogwarts, and hoisting the Cup one more time was high on her priorities. Leaving on a high note, without regrets, would make handing the team off to Lewis a less bittersweet event.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (Yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (Yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b]
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

OOC: Tryouts for the 2062-63 Season are open
Username

User Image
                  AC: 20
                  Modifiers: +8 to Beater Actions, + 6 to Chaser Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Linsey
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait!!!

It was time for another year of quidditch, and his final year as Vice Captain..... Wait. That sounded bad. But either way, he'd be running the show after Linsey graduated, ready or not. He'd had all his family members practice with him over the summer, including Maya, who gave one-on-one Seeker drills at the actual Holyhead Seeker (and the former Seekers of Scotland International, given they were Maya's dad and Lewis' own dad). Basically, any free time was spent practicing with someone there to fight against. He also learned Wen very much might take after dad.... even though they had to play 5 feet off the ground due to the kid's broom limits... but it was still fun!

Hurrying out, Lewis was excited to see Linsey already there. "Linz! Hey! Are you ready to crush this year? I got a zillion hours of practice this summer, so I think we'll do just swell. Plus I've got some newly researched strategies for plays this season." He grinned happily, a little book of notecards in hand. If he was going to be the Vice Captain, he was going to do everything possible to make things easier on the Captain herself. He was excited to follow her footsteps and lead the team, so for at least one more year, he'd take any and all advice she could offer.

Graydon Ironshield

Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I'ʟʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴡɪʀᴇ~ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғʀᴀɴᴋ, I'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ Sɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ! Tʜᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ
Tʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ, I sᴡᴇᴀʀ I'ʟʟ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀ~ sᴏᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Sᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴅᴜᴇs! I'ᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ, ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴀʙʟᴇ ~ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ, ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴅᴇʙᴀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
Tᴏss ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪʀʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ʙᴀɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ, I ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴍ I ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ғᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ, ʟᴏɴɢ! I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ! Hᴇ'ʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, someone else?
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder how she leads?

Serghei was quite curious to see how Quidditch was run, both at Hogwarts proper and by Linsey. She seemed to have a good plan for the team, so hopefully his joining wouldn't upset things too much. He didn't have much in the way of Ravenclaw gear, so he wore his comfortable Keltainen tee from Durmstrang. It was the wrong colors, but it'd work. Over that, he wore a navy colored jacket, hopefully to offset. It was already odd that Hogwarts' tryouts waited on the First Year flying class (when they simply were not permitted at Durmstrang), but it was more odd the schedule. Everything seemed just a bit off here.

Walking onto the pitch, his solid black broom slung over his shoulder, Serghei noticed Linsey and one other, a tall, rather gangly looking teen. Was that the Vice Captain or someone near her age that'd been passed over for her position? It was difficult to say. "Buna dimineata, Linsey." He greeted, a small smile on his face. He was excited to play again, for sure, especially if it meant a bit more time near a certain someone....

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Character's Name: Serghei Emil Antonov
                                                                House: Kelt Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: Seventh
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 06
                                                                Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Still Chaser?

Graydon Ironshield

Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟs sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
          Lɪᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ, ᴛʀʏɴᴀ sᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇɪɴ' sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ. Iᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ
          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴋɪʟʟɪɴ' ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ?
          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ! Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴ' ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Lewis, some strange guy
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This year is weird

Yarrick knew quidditch would be interesting this year. She didn't know how Gryffindor's tryouts would shake out, but there was a very real chance she'd be facing off against her older brother one last time. She wasn't sure if she loved the idea or loathed it, but she did know thinking about it was giving her a stress headache. She tried to continue her book, but it was difficult. Instead she pulled out her notes and tried to focus there, but ended up just doodling a little symmetrical series of triangles before her alarm startled her and caused her to draw a line through the beautiful radials. Ugh. It was going to be this kind of day.

She pulled on her usual quidditch clothes and pushed her feet into boots before heading out. On the pitch, she saw Linsey and Lewis, alongside... some other dude she'd definitely not met before. But, she didn't know him, and therefore she wouldn't speak. Grabbing an application, Yarrick filled it out in her small, triangular lettering, before handing it over to Linsey. With a small nod, she stepped to the side to practice some of her swings. The random new dude seemed a bit confused, but she figured it wasn't her job to clarify anything for some stranger.

Character's Name: Yarrick Knapp
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: Fourth
                                                                Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                                Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
                                                                First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                Second Choice Position: The other beater?

Iғ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ!
          Sᴋɪᴘᴘɪᴇsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴋᴇ! Pʟᴏᴘ, ᴘʟᴏᴘ, ᴘʟᴏᴘ ~ I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sʜᴀᴘᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ sᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ "Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ sᴏᴄᴋ"
          Hᴀᴘᴘɪᴇsᴛ ᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴀɪʀ! I ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ
          Wʜʏ's ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ? Wʜʏ's ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ sᴏ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ?
          Iғ I ᴡᴀs sᴄʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ I sᴀᴡ ᴍᴇ, ғʟᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴏɴɢ
          I'ᴅ sᴀʏ "Dᴀᴍɴ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ" ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
          Hᴏᴡ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ? Oғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪsʜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ?
          Yᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀs ғʀᴇᴇ ᴀs ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ
          Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜ-ᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ! Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇ-ɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✮ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✮ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Lewis, Yarrick, & Serghei
xxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why does no one ever speak up for me?

Everly was ready for quidditch again, if a bit hesitant over the season. Linsey was a fantastic captain, and she knew for the senior's final tour as it were, they'd be working double time to try for a total victory over the other three houses. It wasn't anything but an extra difficult design, but she figured between Linsey and Lewis, the Ravenclaws were in good hands. Those two seemed to work together quite well, nearly as well as Everly and Ruth.

Walking onto the pitch in her normal gear, Everly's long hair was secured up into a bun. A few others had beaten her to the pitch, so she donned a small smile. "Good morning Linsey, Lewis, and Yarrick. And you must be Serghei, our school's transfer student?" It wasn't like her to be so... forward in introductions, but she figured she couldn't just greet those she knew. Plus, Yarrick looked really nervous and Everly was used to stepping outside her own comfort zone to be her sister's more social side, so she figured she could give a hand to the younger Ravenclaw. "My name's Everly Levy. One of the returning Chasers."

"Da, and o plăcere, Everly." That accent was ..... strong, but the brunette simply offered a small grin as she stepped to fill out her paperwork. She did wonder where the transfer would aim, and if he'd make first string. Could be he was just here for practice. Once her paperwork was done, the normally quiet teen joined the other quiet one, working silently in stretches.

Character's Name: Everly Levy
                                                                Year: Sixth
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever I'm needed

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
          Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
          To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
          I got misty eyes as they said farewell
          But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
          'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
          I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
          It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
          'Cause everything is never as it seems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxಇ. Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxxಇ. Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wish I could just dance~

Tambry had been practicing ballet moves in the music room, working on new poses and such according to the show her parents were working on. She far preferred dance to any of the other activities Hogwarts had, but if dancing through the sky on a broom was all she could do, it would be fine enough. She drifted off into thought until her watch chimed, then she realized she may just run late. Shoving her feet - still clad in her ballet slippers - into her converse, Tambry pulled on a quidditch tee over her ballet outfit. A pink shimmery skirt paired well with Ravenclaw's navy, right?

The girl hurried as fast as her long legs could carry her, gracefully hopping down multiple steps at a time until she'd reached the ground floor. From there, she ran the distance, only slowing once at the gate. There were a few others there, but thankfully, there were still (hopefully) several more to come. She grabbed her application and filled it out, then stepped to the side to do her more yoga-esque stretches.

Character's Name: Tambry Hattley
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Nope
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                                Second Choice Position: Reserves?

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ! Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ɴᴜᴍʙ
          Wᴇᴀʀ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ 'ᴇᴍ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:02 pm
User Image
Erykah Barlow
Ravenclaw First Year
gaia_sakura Quidditch (reserve?) gaia_sakura

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something."

Erykah was excited to try new things and play quidditch. Sure she might not be good at it, but it was worth a shot. She loved her classes and her friends she had made. She wished her sister would be nicer to her but hey, the world isn't perfect. She walked to the quidditch pitch, filled out a form and started chatting with her fellow quidditch tryouters.

Username: Steffy
Character's Name: Erykah Barlow
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Hold the Line, Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: Anywhere you need me Captain!
Second Choice Position:

"Good thing that rule doesn't apply to me - for I am no man. Let's chat."

Position:
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 shooting; +2 spotting; +2 catching
Special Skills: Good Arm, Hold the Line, Sharp Eyes
Lives: gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura
Roll:
Trying to:

_____

_____

gaia_sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:11 pm
User Image
Naomi Barlow
Ravenclaw Third Year
gaia_demonduck Quidditch gaia_duck Creature Club gaia_zombieduck

"A book is a dream you hold in your hand."

Naomi had begged to not play last year, to only be a bench warmer. They had enough players, they didn't NEED her to be on the starting line. This year, they had enough players again she could probably sit on the bench again. Then, as she was walking to the field she saw her sister chit chatting away with the fellow members of the team. She groaned, why couldn't her sister just let her be?! Why did she have to follow her everywhere. Naomi looked at the book she had brought with her and shoved it in her bag, no this year she wouldn't try during tryouts. She would give it her all and she would beat her sister. If that meant she ended up on the starting line, so be it. Naomi would prove she was better at this.

Username: Steffy
Character's Name: Naomi Barlow
Year: 3
Advanced Flying I: enrolled out of spite this year
Advanced Flying II: same as above
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Seeker? Beater? On the team.

"Never trust someone who doesn't bring a book with them."

Position:
AC: 11
Modifiers: +3 Stealing (Chaser) +3 Spotting (Seeker)
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Lives: gaia_zombieduck gaia_duck gaia_merduck gaia_demonduck
Roll: +3 (stealing) =
Trying to:

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300