Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Characters you just don't slash at all? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 pm
J.K. might not have explained Peter's backstory but if the character she made that will forgive any of his friend for anything, Remus. Can't possibly forgive him then why should I? Plus he killed 12 people for no reason. He could have just crated a large flash cut off his finger and ran away. Plus Peter's not weak. It's pointed out in the book that he's a great dueler and very fast. He is smarter than most people give him crdit for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:12 am
Rent_junkie
J.K. might not have explained Peter's backstory but if the character she made that will forgive any of his friend for anything, Remus. Can't possibly forgive him then why should I? Plus he killed 12 people for no reason. He could have just crated a large flash cut off his finger and ran away. Plus Peter's not weak. It's pointed out in the book that he's a great dueler and very fast. He is smarter than most people give him crdit for.

Why do you think Remus is that forgiving? He clearly isn't all that open minded. He thought Sirius had killed Lily and James for 12 years and he's still fairly stand offish with Snape (Not as bad as Sirius, but not good)  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sqweezle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:54 pm
Javier Cross
Not Pettigrew, anyone but him. gonk

Ditto.
Him and Volde.
Voldemort just seems too currupt of the mind and body to fiddle with things like sex or personal relationships.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:52 pm
Toki Tokarev
Javier Cross
Not Pettigrew, anyone but him. gonk

Ditto.
Him and Volde.
Voldemort just seems too currupt of the mind and body to fiddle with things like sex or personal relationships.

Relationships, sure.
But I think that Voldemort would make sex into a control struggle- a struggle he would always win. He might like that.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

x--iHeart Cookiez

Dapper Dabbler

9,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 pm
Honestly, I can't see anyone with Snape. I mean when I think about it's just...*shudders*
I also don't see James with anyone of the same sex, no matter who it was (ie Sirius, Remus, Snape, Peter)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:57 pm
x--iHeart Cookiez
Honestly, I can't see anyone with Snape. I mean when I think about it's just...*shudders*
I also don't see James with anyone of the same sex, no matter who it was (ie Sirius, Remus, Snape, Peter)

I slash James with Regulus Black hard core. >.>;;  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Flayre The Pyro Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:18 pm
I've actually read some cute Neville/Male!Blaise slash--part of Faith. Very, very cute, kind of quiet slash.

I cannot slash Ron, Percy, Dudley or Pettigrew. At all. I've tried reading it, but it just doesn't click for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 am
I just can't slash any of the women in Harry Potter (except Luna). I feels weird to me. sweatdrop  

Kiira the Dark Being

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:42 pm
Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Ron. I just can't see him in any slash. I don't have an inkling as to why I just don't.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:50 pm
Any incest paring, Peter, Luna, Hagrid, Argus, Ginny, and Ron.  

Rhiannon Corrine

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

norakun91

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:28 pm
I can't pair hermione with another girl for some reason. Another guy sure but not a girl. Unless its a side pairing then its fine.

Ginny for some reason or another. Usually any guy with her is fine for me.

I prefer percy not to be with a guy. I just like him with a girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:01 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
Rent_junkie

Why do you think Remus is that forgiving? He clearly isn't all that open minded. He thought Sirius had killed Lily and James for 12 years and he's still fairly stand offish with Snape (Not as bad as Sirius, but not good)

Because she's said it in interviews. Besides it's his friends he can forgive because he can't stand to lose his friends. He's kind to Snape but he does know Snape will never want to be friends with him. And he was off put about Sirius for so long because he thought he killed three of his friends along with 12 muggles. As soon as Sirius said he didn't do it he believed Sirius.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 am
Kiira the Dark Being
I just can't slash any of the women in Harry Potter (except Luna). I feels weird to me. sweatdrop

So then Luna is alone?  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces