Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply The SLT Sexyfine Lounge --- For the more MATURE but not necessarily refined of us. ;D
What is WRONG with people?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ocaren Lomehen
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:32 pm
People know that my feelings for certain subjects are set in stone, yet they STILL ******** ask me for help or advice to do something that goes against my beliefs, and are shocked whenever I reply with a long a** wall-of-text expressing my absolute disgust at them for even asking me about such a thing. UGH! I hate people.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:24 am
people can get it sometime that what a person believe in is their own beliefts. No matter if it good or bad. If they try to take to you and change you because your beliefts are bad, and could hurt or kill other around you like blowing yourself up then they do have the right to try to talk some cent into you but if you belieft in your own religion and it hurting nobody counting yourself I see nothing wrong with it. If they try to change you then they are the one wrong and not you.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:36 am
yea i can see where you're coming from Cory *i apologize if I spelled your name wrong >.<* I'm like that in certain things as well...such as getting drunk, I abhor it...but most people are like oh gees it's not thaaat bad! or doing drugs of any kind...*shakes* those I stand against...unless you mean religious beliefs, well to each their own, I'm not much of religious person so that doesn't bother me much if someone would need help or advice, unless it's for a satanic ritual or something >.< then I'd walk away. I dunno if someone needs my help or advice and it goes against everything I believe in I just try to help anyway reminding them how I really feel about the subject...I wouldn't exactly be disgusted with them though sweatdrop but I don't know everything in your situation sad so all I could say is try not to be so harsh..they may really need help sad  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:32 am
I think you guys misunderstood. He asked me on how to get a threesome lmao. He was then shocked when I ranted on him with a wall-of-text. Luckily he's not as large of a moron as I give him credit for and he was just kidding around (His logic being I would be the last person he would turn to on how to be promiscuous.) Still, even if he was just joking, he knows how I am on sex D=  

Ocaren Lomehen
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:37 pm
lol ahhh well yes them I'm with you there...though i feel it a bit intriguing, I would never want two other guys and muah lol in a perfect world i would actually like marriage before I do anything, buuutt seeing as how I am 25 and still a virgin lol yea i don't think it will happen, i'll just be happy with someone I absolutely love and can see getting married to...ok more than you needed to know, but yea, just wanted to agree with you on that one lol silly boy...some men and their threesome fantasies lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:38 pm
Waitingforwingstoflyaway6
lol ahhh well yes them I'm with you there...though i feel it a bit intriguing, I would never want two other guys and muah lol in a perfect world i would actually like marriage before I do anything, buuutt seeing as how I am 25 and still a virgin lol yea i don't think it will happen, i'll just be happy with someone I absolutely love and can see getting married to...ok more than you needed to know, but yea, just wanted to agree with you on that one lol silly boy...some men and their threesome fantasies lol

xD Im 24 and a virgin. 3 somes do not interest me D: I just want to be with one man thats all i need. XD  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:44 pm
I'm 21 and definitely not a virgin...and I will say that I disagree with the disagreement of 3somes...it is one way to spice up a love-life...My gf is even interested in one...the only problem is finding someone else for it in this god-forsaken town...*sigh* oh well...at least our romance is still good and spicy without it...  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:57 pm
seems to have stirred up a debate lol and hey Superstar, you neever know, a God-forsaken-town may just actually have the right person lol just gotta ask around razz kidding, happy to hear it's spicy though ^_^ better than all the terrible relationships now a days sad and Cam Cam, I'm with you I'd just be happy with just one guy ^_^ it's all I'd need smile  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Ocaren Lomehen
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:59 pm
I feel like this might need to go into the 18+ sector.

Anyways, I'm just going to quit before I say something I'll regret. I have extremely strong feelings on this, and I won't be able to reason rationally.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:12 pm
It's ok dear ^_^ we all have a right to an opinion and have strong feelings on things, I suppose judging someone who's view is different from yours isn't the greatest, yes, but it happens...I'm in that predicament myself sadly...*head desk* long story...  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

The SLT Sexyfine Lounge --- For the more MATURE but not necessarily refined of us. ;D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games