RAT CAM!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:05 am
In a live rattie cam? Not permanent, just like, maybe an hour tops. I borrowed this wide angle lens camera from a friend and I intend to film the girls a bit with it. Just have to get the lighting right cause the cam doesn't like low light. Then it occured to me, I could stream it on Ustream and our gaia friends could actually watch Aida and Blaze LIVE.

Leme know if you'd be interested in checking that out. Otherwise I will just edit and post later.

Here is a test vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4djVDRb-Kc  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:24 am
I think it would be cute to see.  

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:07 pm
omg haha,I was gonna tell you it would be cool,and that I have often though of doing a rat cam,with my girls,but they never do anything interesting (in their cage) right as I thought this,Matilda decided she need to take notes or something,cause she stole my pen,and before I could get it back had taken it all the way to the top of the cage xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:16 pm
Ok cool, so I'll try and set it up tonight. Need to pick a high activity spot.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:37 pm
Good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:18 pm
Okay, I was testing the lighting in the cage, I think I got some good footage, I'll upload soon, but since they're full I'll do the live cam tomorrow.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:47 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4djVDRb-Kc

This is what the cage cam would look like  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:10 pm
I think that would be a great idea! They are so cute! I especially loved the part where they were both wanting the cauliflower! whee The location looks to be a good one too. biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:13 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
I think that would be a great idea! They are so cute! I especially loved the part where they were both wanting the cauliflower! whee The location looks to be a good one too. biggrin

Lol, Blaze is all "mine!" and Aida is just like, trying to get a small handful at a time xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:15 pm
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
CrissAngelLover12345

Lol, Blaze is all "mine!" and Aida is just like, trying to get a small handful at a time xd

lol That was so funny and cute! whee  

CrissAngelLover12345

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:19 pm
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

Hahaha. My rats do that all the time even if I give them each their own treat. They just ignore the other treats and decide that they want someone else's treat. And then the treat holder does the same "I'm just gonna turn around now, haha~~" thing.

Very adorable! 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:07 pm
I hope I can get a cute shot of other antics. When Blaze grooms Aida, Aida always looks like she's enjoying it a lil too much confused lezbo rat.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:56 pm
Mannnn now I miss Tonic and Ellie D> Butttt I love the idea <3 cutee  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items