Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Cheese eaters, help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eat the cheese?
  Yes, I'm sure it's safe.
  Yes, but I'm not sure it's safe...
  No, I'm sure you'll get sick.
  No, I don't know if it's safe or not.
  You're seriously asking this online?
View Results

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:02 pm
Are you a cheese afficionado? I bought a slice of cambezola, which is a soft bleu of a brie-like texture, but I left it in my purse! I know it can sit out for a few hours to soften, but is overnight okay? It's a pricey little cheese, I'd really like to eat it! But I don't want to get sick....  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:59 pm
I don't even know the cheese you're talking about, lol.
I guess it depends on how cold it is where you live? It's almost winter here and one of my room mates left the milk out overnight, but it's so cold that it was still cold in the morning, lol.  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:39 pm
Envision basically a thick, chewy penicilin mold around a soft, stinky cheese with streaks of blue mold inside, and that's it. ^_^

....wait, why am I even worrying about germs, this cheese is literally medicinal mold growing on mold. O_o  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:33 pm
Lychee Fruit
....wait, why am I even worrying about germs, this cheese is literally medicinal mold growing on mold. O_o

That's what I was thinking. lol
I honestly have no idea though.

And I thought you were Lici talking to herself in this thread. So much pink. eek  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:57 pm
And both of us that yummy shade of salmon! mrgreen

It was a sort of a heady cheese with a dill-like vein running through it. I read it was sweet, but I think they meant it's sweeter than regular bleu cheese, because I tasted salt, man! I'll stick with brie when I want soft cheese... That's like... if bacon is meat candy, brie is cheese candy.

....by the way, if you're ever thinking about it, combine bacon with brie or goat cheese and melt 'em over a cracker. HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH. Hell in your arteries.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:19 pm
I would probably eat it, some cheese can go for a long time before getting old. plus if it was really expensive, i wouldn't want to waste it  

SoLongAndFairWell

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:57 pm
Szen
Lychee Fruit

That's what I was thinking. lol
I honestly have no idea though.

And I thought you were Lici talking to herself in this thread. So much pink. eek

I thought the same thing for a moment too xD I was thinking "I don't remember writing that..."

Lychee, that cheese sounds horrible xD I can't imagine leaving it out would do more damage to it than what's already done.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games