Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:17 pm
so I had to run over to my friends house to day to pick up my phone, and had my camera on me and I decided to snap a few pictures of the the cats that are kind of friendly and hang out on the deck. The farmer that owns the place doesn't want to stop the cat breeding since they do help keep the varmints down. (I know some of you don't agree with this...)

When looking around you can tell it is a very closed population. Cutie Pie doesn't allow other males around his girls....except one younger male... but he hangs out on the out crops since Cutie pie doesn't allow him on the deck. I think the boy is allowed around because he knows he is getting to the end of his life. (Cutie pie is i think closer to 20 than to 15. ) Also, many of the girls will actually stand up for Cutie pie.... they act a lot like a lion pride. Well enough of me rambling. Here are some pictures!

User ImageSome of the Family group. Baby Girl is the cat sitting really close to the bottom right corner (She looks like her mother... currently she is shaved down some because she had mats bad...she is a year), the black and white fluffy laying on the stairs is Mamma (she produces fluffy kittens), Gray fluffy one in the grass is Manxie Baby's girl sister, also a year old. looks like her father. The orange cat is Sam, she is the other queen that is friendly, she produces the cute kittens... and though she has a long tongue and half a length tail (natural), her kittens are all normal...she is very pregs. And then the other cat in the picture is Cutie Pie. out of frame is the other fluffy kitten from last year's litter Shadow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

Close up of Cutie Pie... his left eye is a little messed up , and his ears are battered... but other than that he is a VERY lovable cat... he loves getting pets... and if he hears plastic he is begging for food.... he is much like a male lion, where the girls do all the work, and he eats. I'm pretty sure they bring him food when they can (normally they only have one litter a year).

User ImageClose up of Sam, she looks liek some one pulled her tongue making her tail shorter.

User ImageThis is a close up of Manxie. She looks so much like her father.  

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:02 am
They are all so cute!!!!! biggrin  
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash