Submit

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:16 pm
So my cat got ye ol nuts cut off, and he's really high. I find it pretty funny. He's walking around okay but his eyes, oh god, his eyes. He looks like he just smoked a bunch of catnip. I literally know the meaning of the word 'glassy eyes' know because his eyes do look..glassy.
And every time you touch him he flops over.
He's also pretty pissed off about the bandage on his arm. Everytime he gets up to walk around he shakes his arm.
An update for those who may be interested...
I left that bandage on just to be safe. Especially since dad kept bitching at me not to take it off. But anyway, think he was pretty pissed off about the bandage.
While I was asleep, he took it off on his own, and then put it by my pillow. When I went looking for him the next morning I stepped in cat vomit and later found that he'd pooped in my corner...  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:20 pm
LOL you should video tape it xD  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:33 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart

Unfortunately I do not have my camera card with me. If I did though I'd totally do vids and pics of his glassy eyes  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:16 pm
iDiru
Cowgirl-with-heart

Unfortunately I do not have my camera card with me. If I did though I'd totally do vids and pics of his glassy eyes
awdang,when we got my old booger cat spayed,mann,she got aggressive while on the meds,I had to leave her overnight,but she was fine the next day  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:13 am
I get to call for an appointment today for Jake. My aunt says she can pay the sale of $20 bucks to get his balls removed, but she is still saying he isn't our cat.....

He has a bag of food in our garage, and a bag of kitty litter, along with a bowl of for the food and the water..... And when it is freezing out, or it is raining, he stays in our garage and uses the litter box.... he will come through the house and heel at your side like a dog as he follows you to the garage door (he will not go wandering off through the house, just passes through.... )

yeah... the cat /isn't/ ours.... if I move out I think I will end up having two cats Jake might disappear when my stuff does. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:27 am
The bandage on his arm can probably come off (unless they specified otherwise) at my clinic we don't send any patients home with bandages after a neuter, and after a spay only if necessary. I'm assuming the bandage you speak off was from the IV catheter and that tiny whole is closed up within a few minutes usually.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:38 am
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
The bandage on his arm can probably come off (unless they specified otherwise) at my clinic we don't send any patients home with bandages after a neuter, and after a spay only if necessary. I'm assuming the bandage you speak off was from the IV catheter and that tiny whole is closed up within a few minutes usually.

It was stupid but I figured I'd leave it on overnight just to be safe. I woke up this morning and discovered he'd gotten it off himself. What's even more funny is that he left it by my pillow, like he wanted me to see it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:15 pm
Mistress of Rain
I get to call for an appointment today for Jake. My aunt says she can pay the sale of $20 bucks to get his balls removed, but she is still saying he isn't our cat.....

He has a bag of food in our garage, and a bag of kitty litter, along with a bowl of for the food and the water..... And when it is freezing out, or it is raining, he stays in our garage and uses the litter box.... he will come through the house and heel at your side like a dog as he follows you to the garage door (he will not go wandering off through the house, just passes through.... )

yeah... the cat /isn't/ ours.... if I move out I think I will end up having two cats Jake might disappear when my stuff does. ninja
yea,sounds like your cat haha,even if you didnt want to claim it,in the eyes of the law,since you feed him and everything,hes yours  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:26 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
Mistress of Rain

yea,sounds like your cat haha,even if you didnt want to claim it,in the eyes of the law,since you feed him and everything,hes yours

yeah that is how i'm looking at it... and he will be mine if he is still around by the time i get my own place. (I can barely stand to come 'home') but made the call today... and not prepaired to take him in tomorrow so he gets to keep his boys until the 26th.... i'm sure he already has at least one litter around here somewhere but he wont be adding to anything.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games