Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:23 pm
Jira inspected the nails in the palm of her hand, a small frown appearing as she did so. "If I do my work right, which I will without interruption, then you won't have to." With a shake of her head at the ragged ends, although she would have done the same thing as Devon had, she set them on her work table and searched for the correct lumps of ore that she'd be using for the daggers. Her eyes regained their distant look while she felt the chunks, set those aside, and picked Devon's fingernails back up. Bringing them close to her lips, she whispered something unheard over them, then cast them into the forge. The flames flared and brightened.

"What kind of game?" Erik asked, smiling back at her, the unease on his face fast fading. "I'm not sure if we have any board games or anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:40 pm
Devon knew by her first words she meant for him to shut up. He wondered why she frowned at his nails. He was a guy, so its only natural to him to not care for his fingers. He had better things on his mind. He turned his chair around so that he was straddling the back of it, and crossed his arms and rested his head, watching her work.

Ren took her time thinking, brooding over what to play, then she finally had an idea. "When we were in a town, some children were playing a game. I don't remember the name, but you act out something or someone, and the others guess what or who you are." Len remembered seeing the kids playing it. It was only a few weeks ago. They had traveled far since then.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 pm
"Nothing, just thought you might like to know that you're being watched." Jason looked at Gerad. "You have an admirer, cousin."

Gerad turned red. "That's not true and you know it. But come on, we're heading to Jura's house." Gerad then turned and started walking towards the road to Jira's house.

"Aw, I think I embarrassed him." Jason smiled. "Shall we go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:37 pm
Jira waited as the tongues of fire continued to lengthen, licking the inside of the chimney vent hungrily. When she deemed the coals hot enough, the ore she was to use was placed in the bed to heat up, and she went to fetch the materials needed for the hilts. They had been pre-made so as to shorten the time needed for making Devon's daggers; Jira had stayed up late the night before while the other demi-gods slept, making sure that everything would be ready for her at a moment's notice. Although she hadn't know it then that she'd be using them so soon. After setting them aside, she pulled on some gloves and reached back into the fire, pulling out one of the lumps. It went to the anvil where she began to pound it quickly while it was still bright.

"Ah, sha..." Erik frowned as he thought. He was trying to sound out the name of the game. It was familiar to him and he'd often played it with the nymphs in the forest but the name escaped him. "Sha...sha-something, I think it is. That sounds fun."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:44 pm
Luna found herself blushing at Jason's words too, watching Gerad's back while he walked away. "Y-yeah" She stuttered and began walking, Oceanas right behind her.

Devon found himself getting drowsy, the heat of the fire warming his body, which was very comfy. Heat always had made him sleepy for some reason. He stifled a yawn, stretching.

"Charades!" Len burst out laughing at his sisters outburst, and she blushed. "Isn't that it? I think it is..." She went back to thinking, unsure. It seemed right. "Anyways, who wants to go first?" Len lifted his finger to his nose, declaring "nose-goes"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:38 pm
Shaping, pounding, and tempering metal was normally a lengthy and careful process. Although Jira was a child of Hephaestus, she was less of an exception and still had to follow the old, unspoken rules of blacksmithing. Exchanging the flattened metal for a hotter lump of ore, Jira moved from one to another in shifts. Slowly, the trio began to take shape.

"Yeah, sounds about right. I hope..." Erik said, just as unsure as Ren. He'd played many games with his caretakers and friends in the forest, but when it came to actual interacting with other, more human beings, he was almost at a loss.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm
"Erik are you going to say noes-goes?" Ren smiled as she held her breath, acting like she was about to do say it, but she honestly wanted to go first. Acting it was the funnest part. "You say it so you don't go first." Len still kept his finger on his nose, as the act until the last person was left without saying the phrase.

Devon's eyes had closed and his chin was rested on his crossed arms across the back of the chair. He was still half awake, hearing the pounding of Jira's hammers and tools as she formed his new weapons.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:57 am
Gerad was still walking as he blushed, hoping Jason and Luna wouldn't catch up. "He had to say something so embarrassing. It's not like I could help it."

"Couldn't help what? Staring at my lovely younger cousin?" Jason's head was directly beside Gerad's, a large smile across his face.

"AAHH!!" Geard screamed and fell after turning on to his butt. "What is wrong with you?"

"Lots of things but i'm not the one openly admitting that I was staring at someone with....intent." A wicked smile crossed Jason's face.

"The devil! You aren't a demi-god you're a demon!" Gerad had an embarrassed and aggrivated look on his face as he pointed at Jason. "I had no intent, just admiring...." It was then that Gerad noticed tha Luna could now hear him very clearly and his face turned a tomato red.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:57 pm
Luna smiled with embarrassment and felt flattered by both Jason and Gerad's words. She cleared her throat and tried to not seemed bothered, but she couldn't hide her red face either. "Jason leave the poor boy alone." She made the vapors of the air above Jason's head denser, water suddenly pouring over his head like it was being poured from a bucket. "Next time it wont be so little" She giggled and kept walking pass the two boys with her horse, seeing the house the other dimi-gods were in. Luna looked back to see her cousin's face. She hoped she didn't go too far.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:46 pm
Jason wasn't very phased, smiling as a large spark blasted the water off of him and his clothing. "Always refreshing. Now come on, no use moping around on the ground." Jason continued on following after Luna.

Gerad stood up, his head down, and his face still tomato red. He was so embarrassed as he followed after Jason.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:32 am
It had been a while since Jira had actually crafted something other than a farm tool or, on the rare occasion that her clients were wealthy, a decorative piece of dining ware. Even the weapons that she'd made up to that point were usually only for mantelpieces. There were no wars or battles going on either. Thinking on that, she was glad of the opportunity to forge the daggers for Devon. Although she could see him beginning to doze off in the corner of her eye, she focused fully on her task. A tune came to her as she worked and she began to hum it out.

"Er...noes-goes?" Erik mumbled slowly, confusion evident on his face as he followed Len's example, touching his nose with a finger. "I've never heard of that rule before."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff