Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I have popped my Loubi cherry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm
I achieved one of my life goals last night. My first pair of Louboutins. I cannot possibly describe how happy I am.
My housemate Chris and his boyfriend Kyle came with me last night (I was originally going to the city for a pair of Ugg boots) and were with me while I tried these Loubis on. Kyle said he didn't think I'd even be this happy if I found out I was pregnant. It's funny because it's true.

I can't stop thinking about them and looking at them...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:05 am
I think I have some high top sneakers made by them.  

scrub
Crew

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:05 pm
Way to break my heart, Scrub, I thought you were actually serious Though I am touched that you seemed to enquire about a pair of them. The marriage deal is still on, as long as you buy a pair. Then we can strut our stuff together in our red sole shoes (:  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:24 am
Lici, I just choked on my Cherry Pepsi. THOSE...are gorgeous. I am outrageously jealous of you now. I can only flaunt my 20+ pairs of Converse...  

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:55 pm
Amazing Afro Girl
Lici, I just choked on my Cherry Pepsi. THOSE...are gorgeous. I am outrageously jealous of you now. I can only flaunt my 20+ pairs of Converse...

Hehe, I'm glad you appreciate them! Sorry for making you choke!

Go try a pair on in a store, once they're on your foot you won't be able to not buy them xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:23 pm
de.Lici.ous
Amazing Afro Girl

Hehe, I'm glad you appreciate them! Sorry for making you choke!

Go try a pair on in a store, once they're on your foot you won't be able to not buy them xD

I in no way have the money for that...but I want to so badly...  

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

diffun

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:12 pm
i am particulalrly envious of you right now...

i don't really have much else to say, other than the Louboutin website is sort of... intense...

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:07 pm
Those are some smexy shoes. Congrats on your first wink

I kind of want some Louboutin shoes but they are waaaaaay out of my price range. Going into a store and trying some on sounds fun though heart  

Annai-chansan

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff