Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Worlds Most Awesome Cyber Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koecia

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:01 am
darbear94
doesnt disturb me heard a lot worse just like what is the point of posting that crap

StripedFluffyBunny
If this is some sort of twisted roleplay, then you leveled up.

New Skill: Forever Virgin.

iLegoBlock
One word.
Moron.

This thread just got +3 win  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:53 am
You know something? You all complain about people "leaping to conclusions" and "making assumptions" about gays etc.

I post something I found amusing up here, and you all insult me, calling me a moron? I'm not some scene kid or chav who regularly cybers; I got bored.

IRL, I'm an intelligent, well-rounded person. I can use Hammer Editor, I'm learning to code C, I'm going to take a level 3 BTEC course in I.T, the highest level course there is, I'm planning on writing a book, and I regularly take part in religious debates, taking the part as the atheist voice of reason.

inb4 hipster atheist.
inb4 butthurt.

I won't tolerate hippocracy, especially from those who complain about it targetting them.

Peace out.

P.S. - You don't need to have a half-naked rainbow male avatar to prove that you are gay, neither do you need a butch female to prove that you are lesbian. Just be yourself; don't let your sexual identity become your ONLY identity.  

Mort999

Excalibur Foxe

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:01 am
Don't be so easily insulted. No one here is leaping to conclusions, you just posted something.. that really shouldn't be shared somewhere like this and should STAY personal.
People's response is their way of saying 'Do not want to know'.

'Scene kid or chav' ?? What do they have to do with cybering?  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:44 am
DJ Dual
Don't be so easily insulted. No one here is leaping to conclusions, you just posted something.. that really shouldn't be shared somewhere like this and should STAY personal.
People's response is their way of saying 'Do not want to know'.

'Scene kid or chav' ?? What do they have to do with cybering?

Gah, in my area, they're the type to Cyber. I dont know if its the same round the world.

Also, I'm not insulted; I'm pissed off.  

Mort999

Congelata

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:50 am
I am a little confused...on what actually happened. Reading it was a little difficult.
But LOL at the "Om nom nom" part.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:06 am
iTz Rukia Kuchiki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this image pretty much sum up my response of: lol dude wtbf are you making me read?? xd  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:43 am
Wait, what? Lol~

Locked and moved.  
Off-Topic