Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Getting my first tattoo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have any tattoos?
  Yes
  No
  Someday
  Hehe yep, I've got a few
  Hell no! Owww!
View Results

The Ever-Changing Me

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:45 pm
Yep, getting my first one on June 7th. It's going to be a tribal-style lily on my right leg. I'm sooo nervous, but this design is very meaningful to me and I can't wait to get it. Lillies are a symbol for birth, new life, purity, and peace; I'm graduating HS early and beginning my own life, as well as making some positive changes (working out, being myself more, etc). My mother has decided to steal a small portion of it for herself (also her first tattoo) but she'll probably be too afraid to go through with it...

Do any of you have any? What do they mean to you? Want to post some (Gaia appropriate) pics? Any tips for me about getting and caring for mine?  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:36 pm
I have a wave on my right ankle. I love it.
My biggest advice is to NEVER scratch during the healing process. It may itch like mad, but don't do it. You can damage the ink by doing so.  

Cody Convicted

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:20 pm
i plan to add a self-designed tat on my forearm maybe later this year, it's to resemble a heart, but made out of a few smaller symbols and shapes that have individual meaning, something i want to add on to as time progresses

Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games