Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Born Different [O/U] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:43 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sasha watched the girls begin to fulfill their jobs. They worked well as a team and this was rather fortunate for them. The rogue nodded to Chikai and took the uniform from her hand. She walked back behind the wall and quickly threw her other clothes into the bag she had located she carried before during her capture. She emptied out her treasures and stuffed her clothes inside. A thought struck her: the cheerleader was nothing without her girly comforts. As much as she hated to do this, she walked back out and handed Avril her black backpack. "Here. You can put your dress and shoes into here. I have enough room for my money and our clothes only. Other things will have to remain behind. You proved your worth in my eyes to deserve access to my bag of tricks." She took out her knives, marbles, and twine, sticking them in her pockets and turning away to face Chi. "I like your moves. Maybe I can interest you in joining my raids at night? I could always use a partner in crime." Sasha smirked and her eyes narrowed to hint at her impressed vision of the girl. Skylar was still out of it which meant she would be putting her fate in Chi's hands. Avril would be needed for more distractions. Now that she was disguised better, she and Avril could mess with the guards leading to the air vent.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
User Image User ImageUser Image
╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image
Avril Nile

Avril's furrowed brow reformed into a neutral face when the deliquant handed her her bag before smiling brightly. Her dress would not be around to die! She undressed where the other had, finding thar easier than having grown men eying her. She fussed with the buttons of the shirt, reciting a curse about how her chest was still exposed. It was what the plan called for; she sighed ruefully and returne to the girls with a high ponytail. "Let us move on before this blows up in our faces." Home was a couplet of vents away.

Pichipai-hime

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces