Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
That Damn Cat [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:32 pm

αι¢ια ємαяяιє

User Image
- - - - - - - -

A frown came across her face and she folded her arms. There was no way she'd ever want to do what these girls were doing. It was ridiculous and immature in her mind. "No. I am not getting myself anymore muddier for a stupid cat. And if my parents hadn't left me out here without any of my cellphones, I would've called them and told them to pick me up by now. All I want is to go home..." She stood and glared art each of the girls. She especially didn't want to be stuck in the woods with these girls, each of which looked equally troubling. A smartypants nerd, a blonde hippy girl and a manly girl? No. She wanted to go home as soon as possible.

( Lol, sorry I didn't post, I didn't ever see it so I forgot. X: But then I was like "Oh, what about that one roleplay and I found it again. )

( Sooooorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy! )

- - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image

Lilly Simmons

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The rain was beginning to slow and the sun was turning the forest a little brighter. Lilly wrapped a second handkerchief around her injured hand and watched as Antonio pranced across the ground and stop at the feet of the rich brat. He had seen her before, constantly whining over something or other. Somehow he had it in his mind that she needed to be punished in a unique way. Jumping up, he found her one exposed palm and clamped his sharp kitten teeth down into her skin, drawing a blood drop to the surface. Lilly scrambled over and yanked Antonio off the girl and held him like an infant. "What's wrong, boy? I thought your owner said you were sweet. Are you scared, little one?" The blond looked down at the girl's hand and frowned, taking a tissue from her pocket and giving it to her in an attempt at friendship. "Try wiping it with this. Atleast his owner said he had all of his shots."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <---- "Antonio" the kitten

Kasumi Miyagi

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces