Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Fenrir Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:18 pm
((oh and i don't think I'll be on as much in the next 3 weeks. ill be visiting my mom and baby sister tomorrow and trying to spend as much as i can with them heart heart ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
~*Ferreto*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to runaway..
I want to run away and be free..

The sudden shouting that came from the neko girl made Ferreto flinch and jumped back some. His eyes darted around searching for the source of the noise while his nose sniffed the air. He crawled further forward, wanting to find out what was going on. "W-was that the girl who was shouting..?"He asked duke.

(( Careful Chibis this butler bites. ;o XD )) ))  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:07 pm
(( lol 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:23 pm
((..........why has nobody wriitten yet?? :O))  

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

Jaden waltzed through the door of his "brother's" home with a grin on his face. He'd spent the past few days at Alastair's home making sure he'd healed properly and was quite happy to be home at last. The grin faded as he noticed that Fenrir was not in the building, but three others were. With lethal silence, he ghosted upstairs and slunk up behind Menhime, "Why are you here?"

((Well, I've been painfully busy for the past few days with avi art, college crap, my other guilds and more. Pray my family doesn't drop another bombshell on my plans or I may not have internet soon. And make of this post what you will XD))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:48 pm
Menhime looked back and forth at the dog and the cutie. It seemed like they were communicating in an animal way. She frowned. "I am a cat but I only know few animal words. So can you speak outloud please." She said embarassed. Menhime's ears darted up. All of a sudden she heard a man behind her, but it wasnt Fenrir. She quickly stood up and looked at the man in front of her. Looking into his eyes scared her in everyway possible. She looked down and was about to answer him. "No" she thought, why should I have to answer to him? "Why am I here? I dont need to tell you that, your a stranger." Menhime glanced at the cutie, who seemed to be more scared then ever. Then at the dog, who seemed to be angry. "Why are you in our house?" Menhime tried to be calm, she didnt want to make her two new friends scared; but she heard her voice crack while speaking.

((sorry my computer isnt letting me use the pink words Y.Y.
avi art!! thats cool biggrin i drew my avi and im coloring it, but its saved in my dads computer so i cant work on it >.<. Oh gosh i'd be so sad if you wernt on for a long time *cries in corner* i will pray for u >;3))  

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:44 pm
(( D; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image

Jaden looked at the young neko and laughed quietly, "So Fenrir hasn't told you about Alastair and I? Oh, that's just sad." He shook his head, almost mournful of his blood brother's forgetfulness.He looked back up at Menhime, "My name is Jaden and you can either tell me your name or you're dinner. It’s your choice, my dear." He wasn't going to eat her, but that usual got mortal talking really quick. Jaden was being playful... with a very wicked gleam in his eye that Loki would be proud of.

((Yeah.. my family's backed down a bit, but my grandmother is still being a stick in the mud. stare such is life. Just a thought, but I've opened an artist’s corner sorta guild if you and Abyssal wanna join.))

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:57 pm
"huuh" Menhime thought. She wondered why Fenrir hadn't told her about Jaden. Menhime pouted. She doesn't want to answer to him, but the thought of being eaten really scared her. Defeated, she looked to her side and said "My name is Menhime."

((i love my grandmother....but she... well i hate being in the same room as her. Thats cool biggrin ill check it out))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:56 am
GI

HEEELOOOOO WHY HAS NO BODY WRIITEN LET WTF D:< its beeen more than 3 weeks >.>  

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:36 pm
((Hey guys ^_^" Sorry about the hiatus. I needed a break from my guilds and World of Warcraft/college have been my main focuses for a while now. Anyone still willing to roleplay?))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:40 pm
awwy its okai heart

i am very willing to RP emotion_kirakira  

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

blueXblood777

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

Jaden would have continued questioning the girl, but the faintest of ghostlike whisper set him on edge. Cold steel pressed lightly against his neck and Fenrir's cool voice voice belied his anger, "What are you doing, dear brother?" Jaden shrank back from the curved dagger. "Nothing," he mumbled, "Apart from trying to figure out where you ran off to." The pressure vanished as quickly as it had appeared. Fenrir stashed the blade back in it's sheath, "I had to find myself again. Forgive me."

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:22 pm
"Fenrir !" Menhime smiled, glad to see her master was back and not outside in the scary darkness. She recognized that sharp object to be some sort of knife. She'd seen those things back at the village. They used them a lot for killing the pigs or wolfs. From what her father told her, they were used to cut...also for killing. Menhime was worried. Fenrir isn't going to hurt him right? She saw Fenrir put the knife away, she sighed in relief and held her tail close to her  

X_ChibisBloodyHope_X

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces