Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Testimony

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Comic added this poll
  W00t W00t
View Results

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:17 pm
Hey everyone! I'm doing a little bit of revamping for the guild, and I thought I should collect some testimonials from guild members.

So- tell me what you think about the guild, your experience in the guild, and you could be featured on the home page (:!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:29 am
The world moves for love.

I would post something here, but I think that I will be doing something very similar somewhere else in the near future if I am not mistaken. Feel free to let me know if you would still like something from me in this thread.

It kneels before it in awe.

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:44 am
Well, this guild was the first one I ever joined before my days of living in the CB. blaugh I made some really great friends here and I used to always dream of becoming a member of the crew. 3nodding When I was made crew member, I was thrilled beyond a doubt and then, when I was made into a VC, I was even more so! This guild was, is and always will be the reason I'm still on Gaia. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:31 am
This Guild was the first Guild I truely got involved with starting out and Is still the Guild I am the most active in (Only for the most part in Spambox.)

But even still I have had fun posting and meeting new peeps here and have had a good time keeping up with daily stuff on Gaia and checking out what my Gaia Peeps are doing. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:08 pm
The 20K-PG is a guild that I've been a member of for 3 years. Its had its ups an its downs, but I've stayed with it through thick and thin. I've been a moderator and when I was promoted to VC I was thrilled. I've made some great friends. And the crew we have now is the best bunch of people I've met (typed to at least xd ). The guild has had a great deal of contests, each of which I look forward to seeing (Even if I dread making mine sometimes *laughter*) I hope that others will have the opportunity to enjoy this guild as much as I do.

Vice Captain Xalikar  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:00 am
The world moves for love.

It might be sad to think about this fact, but when I started out on Gaia I expected that I would be one of those "Here today, gone tomorrow" type of members on this website. I didn't expect this to last at all. I figured that I would give it a chance like I gave all of those other gaming websites a chance and find it to be exactly like all of those other websites... and I would have been right, too, if it hadn't been for this amazing guild and all of its wonderful members! I haven't really told anybody this fact about my existence on Gaia until now, but I was actually just about to give up on this website and all of its members before I joined this guild. Joining this guild was a last ditch effort... and it was the best decision that I have ever made on a gaming website!

Don't think that just because I am a member of the crew that you should just go ahead and toss my opinion out of the window. I didn't become a member of the crew because I wanted to have the power that went with being a member of the crew, but I became I member of the crew because I wanted to give something back to a guild that had given so much to me. I love this guild... and it is still the one thing that keeps me with this website. I love all of the members of this guild as if they were my own family... partly because we are family. We may not be blood-related, but that doesn't mean that we aren't a tightly-knit family.

It kneels before it in awe.

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games