Rat got into ant poison.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imabadspeler

Magnetic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:16 am
Well, I forgot i had put ant gel stuff down on my window sill and my bed is right up against it. Anyways I had my rats out keeping an eye on them and i grab my camera and they have never showed any intrest in hopping up on that ledge but today clamor did and while i was taking a picture of my rat he got a piece of the ant poison gel stuff I grabbed him right away and stuuck my fingers in his mouth with a pinching kind of motion to get every thing out. He had a big chunk in his mouth so I don't think he ate any yet because he was just smelling and investigating. I am feeding him. Hopefully its not highly concentrated. I will not be home the rest of the day really so I hope he willbe okay home alone. I am so angry that i let myself forget about it.

He is so pissed at me for doing that though after when i went to grab him he rolled on his back and kicked me away and nipped a bit. It was cute <3 I love his personality.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:21 am

Should have called poison control before you left and asked them what to do just in case. Good luck!

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:55 am
I hope he is ok D: I think a mouse got into the ant poison I had out for the ants in my room,and it was still alive,but it could also have been the ants took it all,Im not sure,keep us updated!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:08 am
stare an I alone in thinking its not cool to leave us hanging???  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:53 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
stare an I alone in thinking its not cool to leave us hanging???

Maybe he went away on a trip?

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:58 am
He is doing great. He was a little sleepy but other then that i really didn't notice anything. He's been eating and drinking normally. so thats a good sign.  

imabadspeler

Magnetic Prophet

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:02 pm
imabadspeler
He is doing great. He was a little sleepy but other then that i really didn't notice anything. He's been eating and drinking normally. so thats a good sign.
phew I think hell be alright,by now he should have digested any,who is next?!?! first your rat,then mine (malinda spazzed out last night scared the heck outta me!)  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games