Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Some people never Learn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:35 pm
So I got my mom a cat a whille back after me and my sister moved out so our younger brother would have a friend. My mom called and asked, said she wanted one and so did he so I was glad to find them a good one that had its shots and whatever. It however wasn't neutered. It wasn't long before the cat was knockd up and had like...4 kittens I think. I told her to get them fixed, she even found a family vet who was gonna do it for cheap but she never did. We even argued about what ender would be better to get done first. She argued the male, I said the females. I tried to tell her they could get preggo from outside sources.

Well now she has four knocked up cats...I have no idea what to do. I mean really its my moms problem since she didn't listen but I wanna help if I can I guess. Anyone live in louisiana and know any good shelters or people who wants pets? Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for numbers or address of people but maybe shelter or orginization names? My mom might try to keep them all and that wouldn't be good. I could use a little help.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:38 pm
Eeeshh.... I was under the impression that many Louisiana shelters are already having to transfer their animals to make room for displaced pets from the recent Mississippi River flooding? I just thought so because our Adoption Partner for the city has gotten several LA transfers for that very reason.

I'm in Dallas, TX, but looking up no-kill shelters in LA gave me this - No-Kill Network: Louisiana Shelters. Maybe one of those are nearby for y'all? Specifically, look at SpayMart. They're there to provide low-cost speuter and adoption programs. No more complaining about the cost of spay/neuter. If you're in that area, that is.  

Eizoryu

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:49 pm
Thanks, my moms kinda old timey cause she grew up on a farm. I have to help alot when it comes to the mammals...  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games