Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Alice: Madness Returns!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:11 pm
I was searching for Video Games on Amazon.com the other day (XBOX 360), and I found a game that I HAD TO HAVE!

It's called Alice: Madness Returns.
Look if you'd like~

Completely awesome looking in my opinion. I love the creepy style they gave the game, and the altered life story of Alice. It's kinda long, but since you guys know where I got it (check link), I'll post it on here. (:

Eleven years ago a horrific fire took Alice's family from her and left her mind horrifically scarred. Afterwards she was confined to Rutledge Asylum where she struggled to confront her demons by slipping slipping further into her fantasy world of Wonderland. Now, after ten years, she has finally secured her release - yet she still bears the heavy psychological burden of that tragic event.

With her mind in tatters, she is unable to resolve the fear prompted by her strange memories, dreams, and visions. Perhaps she'll do better in Wonderland. She always has. She travels there, seeking what the "real" world can't provide: security, knowledge, and the truth about the past. But in her absence, Wonderland too has suffered. Something has gone horribly wrong, and now a great evil is descending upon what once was her beautiful refuge. Can Alice save Wonderland -- and herself -- from the madness that consumes them both?

Yes, this game is the sequel to some other game... but upon looking at the game ( look here if you'd like ), I learned just how over priced that was for an old PC game. I'd rather just get the sequel..

Doesn't it sound so, so cool?!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:41 pm
I can't wait to play this game~ heart

-Weird Wacky Watermelon-

O.G. Cat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:28 am
I know!
I can't believe it isn't out yet...

Looks like I'm stuck playing Halo: Reach until then xDD

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:16 am
Yeah I saw that it seems fun. I was on youtube when I came across it.

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:01 pm
Got it and played for one week straight to beat it, no realy, I looked myself in my living room and just... played. It was THAT awesome (Seeing as it could hold miss ADHD here's attention for that long)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:01 pm
I'm getting it for meh b-day n.n  

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:05 pm
x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x
I'm getting it for meh b-day n.n

hahaha, trust me, the moment you put it in your face will light up from the beautiful graphics and design. And happy unbirthday btw biggrin (seeing as it is not your birthday yet biggrin )  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games