Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
I am mad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:14 pm
A friend of mine, she has a cat. Well, she has two. And today she turned out to have 6 cats extra. One of her cats delivers 6 kittens today.

They are a little bit poor and "they don't have money to spray/neuter" her cats. And yet she let's the cat outside, so this is like the 3th time this cat is delivering babies.

And she keeps whining and asking me if I know anyone who wants cats because she doesn't want to keep them.

I already told her a couple of times she really has to do neuter/spray her cats or she'll keep getting more and more.

How can I make her do it? D:  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:57 pm
you cant really MAKE her do it but you could contact and shop around for low cost spay/neuters,even check craigslist,we have posts on low cost ones all the time here check with shelters,alot of shelters will do low cost spay/netuers then when you find one let her know,and offer to drive her or something if you can  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:25 pm
try the SPCA or ask your vet about local spay/neuter programs. Took three years to convince my friend, she has an appointment this week I think with the local spay/neuter clinic.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:52 am
I know the local vets neuter/spraying program costs about 90 to 100 bucks. I know shelters can do it for a lower price, but the shelters I've been in that do that program mostly only do 'discount' do cats that got from that shelter.

I was thinking about the 'cat pill'.  

pompoennetje

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces