Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Secluded Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image

Dominic came walking casually back into the living room with a plate in one hand and a cup in the other. "Don't be leaving too soon, I just finished preparing this for you. Or do you not really care that I am trying to help you?" He gave a half-hearted smile as he eyed her warily. Something seemed off about her after he said that. What happened after they had separated...? With a sigh he handed the plate and cup to Roo and went to sit beside the two other girls. "So you are going to leave? Well, I'm sad to see that it's so soon, but I guess I can't really help that."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 pm
Serenity DeSatan

User Image
"roo, do you really have to leave so soon?" serenity asked as she looked at her sister with a tiny pout. "atleast take a moment to rela and get used to being back in this world? please?" she asked, chewing on her lip as she attempted to curl into Ivory some more.

Ivory
User Image

Ivory stayed silent now, since she wasn't technecally a full demon she had little to no say in this. she simply tried her best to comfort Serenity who was curling into her so much that it was getting hard to breathe.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
"A demoness child is no play thing...
She will rip out your heart and keep your soul...

If you think you can trick her of her innocence..."

Roo tilted her head back to the side slightly as she watched Dominic enter the room. She wondered what it was that made her forget about him entirely when she was kicked out from hell so many years ago... In fact, even though she was thinking of him at this moment, her memory grew ever hazy. She shifted uneasily at his comment and pulled her legs up to her chest. She did not care for anything. In her mind she was killing all of them at this moment. A bubbling anger that needed to be released was tainting her already disturbed mind.

As all three of them stared at her Roo dropped her head, concealing all of her face with the shadows being cast on her. Her head slowly lifted and her face was devoid of all emotion, except for a small flicker of amusement in her eyes. They shifted suspiciously to the objects in the room, then to Dominic, Ivory, and Serentiy. It was almost like how she used to be when she was kicked from hell. Her mind seemed to work just the same at least.

When the food was handed to her she accepted it calmly. "Perhaps staying will be alright for awhile. It would be too sad to leave you here with him," she spoke in a teasing tone and gestured to him before picking up the sandwich. She shoved over half of it into her mouth at once before dropping the rest back onto the plate. She swallowed it whole and took the cup of water, downing it just as savagely as she did the sandwich. "There really isn't any reason for me to leave, just as there is none to keep me here. Well, all but one. I don't quite feel like going anywhere at the moment. Do you mind me staying with you fore some time?"

(Oh, look I posted. Excited? xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:37 pm
Serenity DeSatan

User Image
"really? you'll stay?" Serenity grinned, her eyes glimmering with excitment. "that's awesome~!" she giggled, blushing as she realized how girly she'd been. her red hues snuck a chance glance at Dominic before she curled closer into Ivory, hiding a bright red face.

Ivory
User Image

Ivory gave a small chuckle and nodded. "sounds good to me... although..it's not our decision.." she murmured and looked to the master; a light smirk on her face when Serenity hid from him.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

Dominic released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding as he watched Roo's sudden mood change. 'Even if she may be cranky,' he thought jokingly, 'at least I still get to enjoy her company.' He didn't really know what had happened to her, what was even going on right now, but he really missed Roo. He sighed as his gaze moved to Serenity and Ivory. They looked ecstatic at her little announcement, but he knew that she wouldn't have left anyways. At least he used to know.

When Ivory was turning the attention to him he raised a brow curiously. Was it truly his decision? "Well, I can't kick her out when she still needs to heal, now can I? Plus, even if I did want you to leave, which I don't, you wouldn't leave if I tried to make you. Isn't that so?" He smiled softly to Roo and got a smirk in return. "She is welcome to stay for however long she wants, and is allowed to come back whenever she wants as well." He nodded and allowed himself to slouch back into his seat.

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff