Submit

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:10 am
"Its hard to be a farmer when you're refused entry to a country," Ceri reminded Ara, "Though I guess you weren't there in the beginning, you nasty stowaway." Ceri looked up and smiled at Ara. She looked back down at her map and nodded to Ara, "If any of the other crew members have a problem with this, tell them to talk to me." She corked her bottle and returned it to the liquor cabinet. This whole situation is truly undesirable, thought Ceri. She had come to know the King during her time in the Navy, and she knew that he was too stubborn to let give anyone a second chance without an ulterior motive.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:25 pm
Ellie kept blocking, her breathing short but steady. She watched his movements, waiting for an opening.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 am
Finally Ray spun around, swinging his cane at the same time. His feet scraping the ground as he pivoted on one foot. He had by now pushed them back into a smaller and more cramped area. It would make it hard to dodge or block here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:52 pm
((Demyan's so alone...XD))

"I do what I can to survive." Ara gave her a guilty, as well as apologetic, smile and hunched his shoulders up. He reclined back in the chair as he followed Ceri's lead by looking at the map, his earrings swaying as he shook his head. "I'm sure that they won't mind this one," he replied as he stood and slid the chair back under the table with a slight squeak, starting for the door. He opened the door and squinted against the light, about to go out. "Don't think about it too much, capitaine," he patted her reassuringly on the shoulder. "It leads to an early death, or old age for a pretty fille like you." Then he stepped out and closed the door quickly, just in case she might think to throw something at him.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:10 pm
((Poor Demyan! i'll make a profile when i find some time! give me a few hours and Demyan will have a new friend :3))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:22 pm
Ellie noticed what he was trying to do. She wouldn't let herself get trapped up. She ducked down and rolled under Ray, standing up behind him. She went to hit him with the end of her sword.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:59 pm
Ray ducked down and lifted his leg up and blocked the hilt of her sword with the heel of his boot and kicking simultaneously. "Very good job. Keep it up."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 am
She ignored his comment and started a process of pushing him back. She was shorter and smaller so he couldn't pull that move on her. Ellie started swinging her sword, wild yet controlled, aiming for different places.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash