Reply 29. ✿ - - - School and Work
He Graduated...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 pm
Girls....I just had the biggest turn of thoughts ever.

My big brother offcially graduated May 21, 2011. I'll be a sophomore and all that. Well... I just realized I'll miss him more than I can guess. I'll miss all the teachers telling me how Dylan did so and so in their class.. and I'll miss him sending me glares when I act retarted with my friends or when I participate in DoS (Day of Silence). I'll miss him being the president of FFA (Future Farmers of America) and begging me to join so I wouldn't be shown up by black people (he's racist... so... yeah... I meant no offense >.<). But most of all, I'll miss how he fought for me. Several perverts thought it was okay to mess with me.. but when Dylan heard, he was all over their asses... and Ima miss that. He's been nothing but a jerk to me but I cried at his graduation... D:

Is it weird?  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:42 pm
No it's completely normal for you to cry hon. He's your brother and he essensaly was a jerk but he also protected you. That's how brother's are. I'm sure I would cry if one of my hypothetical ((only child here)) older syblings graduated even if they were a jerk. If anything goes wrong at school next year tell him. smile  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 am
Banshee Cupcake
No it's completely normal for you to cry hon. He's your brother and he essensaly was a jerk but he also protected you. That's how brother's are. I'm sure I would cry if one of my hypothetical ((only child here)) older syblings graduated even if they were a jerk. If anything goes wrong at school next year tell him. smile

im the only child too and i would had cried too. its totally normal smile  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff