Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
So happy.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:19 pm
Today makes it two weeks my and my girlfriend have been together.
She makes me so happy, we laugh, talk and have fun. Trying to give her my second gaia account so we can talk more but its being mean >.< *pouts*
she makes me so happy ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:21 pm
Congratulations! I'm glad for you. (:  

Inyeri the Frozen

Beloved Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FauxZombie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:31 pm
She could just create an account and you can transfer the items and such on that premade account.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:37 pm
Good for you. I wish you two the best of luck blaugh .  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Zydrate Popsicle

Sexy Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:00 am
So happy for you two, hope this is the start of a lifelong happiness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:22 pm
FauxZombie
She could just create an account and you can transfer the items and such on that premade account.

we though it would be easier to give her my second one. but apparently not sweatdrop  

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:25 pm
Yuudai Yandere
So happy for you two, hope this is the start of a lifelong happiness.

thank you ^^ hopefully and she said that marriage wasn't for her and etc. but i told her that i something i look forward to and she said "if we're together long enough i may consider it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:33 am
Inyeri the Frozen

thank you ^^
oh and dude...awesome avi. tried commenting that on your profile but couldn't...but like your profile also ^^  

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Inyeri the Frozen

Beloved Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:50 am
loveless_in_hell
Inyeri the Frozen

thank you ^^
oh and dude...awesome avi. tried commenting that on your profile but couldn't...but like your profile also ^^

np and aww thank you so much :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:10 pm
loveless_in_hell
FauxZombie

we though it would be easier to give her my second one. but apparently not sweatdrop
Probably due to the tighter security Gaia made
Or lack of an email account (as in, can't remember the password to specific email to make a transfer of account)  

FauxZombie

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:17 pm
FauxZombie
loveless_in_hell
FauxZombie

Or lack of an email account (as in, can't remember the password to specific email to make a transfer of account)

the problem is when we try to change the username it says the name has already been taken. when we check to see if someone else has the name none come up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:28 pm
It's funny, I tend to talk a lot when i can since it's hard to find someone who will listen. But with her it's different. she said she'd listen but I don't talk a lot with her, I'd rather listen.
Hear what she has to say. Hear her tell me about her day, friends and etc. and hate it when I go on about things that aren't important. but love it when she does it ^^  

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

FauxZombie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 am
loveless_in_hell
FauxZombie
loveless_in_hell
FauxZombie

the problem is when we try to change the username it says the name has already been taken. when we check to see if someone else has the name none come up.
hmm... you're not using [] or . are you? I know they changed it so that you can only do letters, numbers, and underscores (not sure on hyphens though)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:34 am
FauxZombie
loveless_in_hell
FauxZombie
loveless_in_hell
FauxZombie

hmm... you're not using [] or . are you? I know they changed it so that you can only do letters, numbers, and underscores (not sure on hyphens though)

we used underscores  

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items