Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Media
8 Years In Prison For Harmless Prank?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:50 pm
http://youtu.be/dEGLyiHIKkU  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:50 pm
Wow, that's a bit insane.
To have a senior serve a 2-8 year sentence of a prank that was just packaging a blow-up doll?
I mean, there are much worse "pranks" that have been done that would be well worth that serve (or longer). Like, if my memory serves correct, there were these group of girls who kidnapped another girl, bounded her, and even pushed her into a pool. One of them just laughed even while confronting the mother. Or as a link that a friend of mine sent, was about this mother who wouldn't press charges against some girls who stripped her son, who was only three years old, video taped it and put it up on youtube.
What he did was very minor in comparison, if anything, all they should have done was slap him on the hands and give him a talk about why not to prank someone.  

FauxZombie

blackroze_dragon

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 pm
ah, more of the stupidity of humanity. im not saying im anywhere near perfect or anything but at least i can see the difference between stupidity and actual common sense. oh, the kid scared us, thats a felony, seriously.seems like this prosecuter needs to go back to school at the very least.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:02 am
Also, since people are offended by every little thing, why do people care about this stuff anymore?  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Media

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items