Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceren Reed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:24 pm
Cat 1
Cat2
Cat3

This is a cat that just wandered into my yard a month ago. My dad befriended her and now she won't leave my house. We giver her scraps from time to time, but she sometimes likes to hunt the mice or the moles in my yard. Me and my dad enjoy her company, but I couldn't help but wonder if she's a stray or if she has a home somewhere else. I asked some of my neighbors but they've said they've never seen her before. She a gorgeous polydactyl cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:57 pm
she could of been a pet at one time and escaped.

Or she could of been a drop or something. If she is sticking around I suggest taking her to the vet or the humane society to see if she is spayed or has a chip.... that would only be probably your only clue.

I would say keep her if you guys like her (unless she is chipped)  

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 am
if i dont see a collar, find a chip, or see ads or posters about people in the area looking for a cat i assume stray

cats are domesticated and most strays stay around human infested areas so they can feed off our trash and the rats and other animals that are attracted to our trash. most feral cats ive met have been used to people enough where they would willingly accept food.

my new cat was a stray and she is very people friendly so we think she got by by begging and living off the kindness of people leaving food out for her or something  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 pm
I agree with Shanna. Or if she wasn't born a stray she could easily have been part of an accidental litter that grew up just "around" or a pet that someone stopped caring about, family may have moved etc etc. Lots of different possibilities, with no collar/tags/chip I would keep her. smile Personally my cats both have snug collars with tags with their names and my phone number on them, so.  

horseluvrelisha

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff