Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
Hello everyone~! :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 pm
InstntPhysicz
Hey -peace sign- welcome to the guild hope you enjoy it as i do :}

Thank you. ^w^

Oh and what series is that from, the one in your signature? I saw a lot of people cosplaying those troll like creatures at Sakura Con and wanted to check out that series but never got the opportunity to ask where it was from.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 pm
Lotus Labyrinth
Welcome welcome, to you you!

Thank Thank you you.

c:

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 pm
Le Scratch
I know I'm a bit late here, but welcome aboard. o: Anything interesting there lately?

Hm. Not that I can think of at the moment. Been pretty busy with college. I watched the new Miyazaki movie though, The Borrower Arrietty. It was really good.

.w.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:03 pm
FauxZombie
Kumei Fujikawa
FauxZombie
Welcome to the guild smile
And we're all weird to some degree, so no worries there

Thanks. I hope to be able to chat with you all.

x3
I imagine so lol
How's life for you?

A little dramatic at the moment because of some pretty bad roommates but they're moving out soon so I'm doing my best to hang in there.

Other than that, life has been quite busy with college but I've been doing alright and doing well in classes.

^^

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

FauxZombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:10 pm
Kumei Fujikawa
FauxZombie
Kumei Fujikawa
FauxZombie
Welcome to the guild smile
And we're all weird to some degree, so no worries there

Thanks. I hope to be able to chat with you all.

x3
I imagine so lol
How's life for you?

A little dramatic at the moment because of some pretty bad roommates but they're moving out soon so I'm doing my best to hang in there.

Other than that, life has been quite busy with college but I've been doing alright and doing well in classes.

^^
What sort of classes are you taking? Major?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:16 pm
FauxZombie

I'm attending an art college. Soon to be a Senior there. I'm pursuing a double major in Fine Art and Entertainment Art. Trying to be a Concept Artist or Illustrator or both.

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

FauxZombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:19 pm
Kumei Fujikawa
FauxZombie

I'm attending an art college. Soon to be a Senior there. I'm pursuing a double major in Fine Art and Entertainment Art. Trying to be a Concept Artist or Illustrator or both.
Hmm, sounds interesting. I honestly wouldn't really know much about the difference, seeing as anything that's drawn is what I would consider "art"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 am
FauxZombie
Kumei Fujikawa
FauxZombie

Hmm, sounds interesting. I honestly wouldn't really know much about the difference, seeing as anything that's drawn is what I would consider "art"

Heh. Well Fine Art is the more personal artwork artists do as freelancers of their own artwork. So they don't do anything commercial, like graphic designs for a product and whatnot. Entertainment Art consists of many things, Animation, Film, Character Modeling, Concept Art, Illustration, ect that's done for companies for video games, movies, films, tv series, business, ect. And yes, it is all art but in different forms and medias. ^^

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

FauxZombie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:14 am
Kumei Fujikawa
FauxZombie
Kumei Fujikawa
FauxZombie

Heh. Well Fine Art is the more personal artwork artists do as freelancers of their own artwork. So they don't do anything commercial, like graphic designs for a product and whatnot. Entertainment Art consists of many things, Animation, Film, Character Modeling, Concept Art, Illustration, ect that's done for companies for video games, movies, films, tv series, business, ect. And yes, it is all art but in different forms and medias. ^^
I understood that there are different forms, I just wouldn't know what form does what lol if anything I just generalize it all into one thing to make it simpler.
The extent of what I do is doodle, I'm not good nor would I do it as a profession. I can't mimic styles or keep it the same without somehow constantly changing something about it. I can't seem to be able to do shading/lighting to save my life.
But hey, at least it's something you enjoy doing right? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 am
Kumei Fujikawa
InstntPhysicz

Thank you. ^w^

Oh and what series is that from, the one in your signature? I saw a lot of people cosplaying those troll like creatures at Sakura Con and wanted to check out that series but never got the opportunity to ask where it was from.

ya saw some of those troll cosplayer invading the Phoenix comicon as well lol was awesum too but the series is called homestuck its really good you can find it on MS Paint adventures

wllz

Invisible Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:15 pm
InstntPhysicz
Kumei Fujikawa
InstntPhysicz

Thank you. ^w^

ya saw some of those troll cosplayer invading the Phoenix comicon as well lol was awesum too but the series is called homestuck its really good you can find it on MS Paint adventures

Oh cool. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:20 pm
I clicked the join guild button like 5 minutes ago!

I know no one here. sweatdrop  

Prism Cloud

Tipsy Citizen

nerdtasticallyfun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm
xd  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers