Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Drarry VS Dron Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chooooose!
  Draco/Harry (Or Harry/Draco)
  Draco/Ron (Or Ron/Draco)
View Results

Cake Baby

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:01 pm
It is ALL about the Drarry. It doesn't matter who tops either, because either way, it will be AMAZING. Period.

Can anyone seriously imaging Ron in any type of sexual relationship? Like at all? I know I can't.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 pm
Cake Baby
It is ALL about the Drarry. It doesn't matter who tops either, because either way, it will be AMAZING. Period.

Can anyone seriously imaging Ron in any type of sexual relationship? Like at all? I know I can't.

The way he kisses Lav in HBP?
Yeah, yeah I can.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Invalid Username_Whoops

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:34 am
For me, there's no question. Drarry is amazing. <3

Ron, however... At all... Is a horrible character. He deserts his "friends" numerous times, often over nothing but something that wasn't said right. Ron is a jerk. And I hate that character. Hate hate hate hate hate. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 am
Invalid Username_Whoops
For me, there's no question. Drarry is amazing. <3

Ron, however... At all... Is a horrible character. He deserts his "friends" numerous times, often over nothing but something that wasn't said right. Ron is a jerk. And I hate that character. Hate hate hate hate hate. D:

:/ Ron is Harry's super best friend. Yes, they fight sometimes. They are teenage boys. But he's like the glue that holds Harry together, who helped him turn the magical world into a home.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:47 pm
I don't usually like the usual pairings, but I would prefer Drarry over Dron. Otherwise, one of my favorite pairings is Draco/George. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:22 am
iBarty
I don't usually like the usual pairings, but I would prefer Drarry over Dron. Otherwise, one of my favorite pairings is Draco/George. sweatdrop

Ooooo interesting.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
iBarty

Ooooo interesting.

Yeah, I think so too. I find that the tension between the two is rather....hot. sweatdrop redface
And to bring them together I have an idea that works out pretty well whether it's before the end of the series or after (rp wise I mean..I haven't read fanfiction about them, don't know if there is any).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:47 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]

:/ Ron is Harry's super best friend. Yes, they fight sometimes. They are teenage boys. But he's like the glue that holds Harry together, who helped him turn the magical world into a home.

I just don't like him. It's more than just the fighting. Ron just gets on my nerves. Sorry..  

Invalid Username_Whoops

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:04 pm
Invalid Username_Whoops
[Ren The Ryoko]

I just don't like him. It's more than just the fighting. Ron just gets on my nerves. Sorry..

Ron'snot my favorite either. -shrugs- But he's a good friend.  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff